More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by sean_d2345 sean_d2345

Does it go any further?

Yes

Allison thought for a moment. There was no denying she was very horny and the act of getting this man off was turning her on. But she also had to think about Ashley and what that would do to her. They had just declared their love for each other, and it would break her heart to know you stepped out on her just a few hours later. Allison was torn from this thought by Jim caressing her breast and pinching her nipples. At the moment, Allison made her choice.

"Yes," she moaned "I want to feel a real hard cock inside me."

Jim could not believe his luck. He thought the best he would get was a handjob or a blowjob, but this so-called virgin wanted to get fucked. Jim was sure as hell wasn't going to turn this down. Thankfully Jim was ready for moments like these. Over the years, there were plenty of people who had stayed at the hotel who couldn't pay or wanted a discount. When that happened, Jim would take them to his office where he had all kinds of cameras set up for fun. This would be the first time he'd taken a virgin though. He could sell the video for a fortune.

Jim pinched Allison's nipples harder "Wait right here girly. I got to go set some things up" Jim went back to his office and prepared the cameras and got the fold out couch ready. Jim came out of the office completely naked "Come over here slut."

Allison walked over to where Jim was waiting. Jim wrapped her in an embrace and started to kiss her deeply pushing his tongue into her mouth. So this was what it was like to kiss a man Allison thought They kissed so much differently from girls and proceeded to let Jim ravage her.

Jim wasted no time and got Allison into his office and threw her to the fold out couch. "Now take the rest of your clothes off."

Allison looked seductively at Jim and pulled her pants and panties off. She was now completely naked in front of the balding middle-aged man.

Jim quickly put his head between her legs and started to eat Allison's already wet pussy. The woman moaned loudly as Jim sucked and nibbled on her clit. This was very different than when she made love with Ashley earlier. This action was more animalistic. Allison couldn't deny this felt a lot different and better

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming" Allison shouted and came all over Jim's face

"Mmm, you taste delicious darling. So fresh. But now it's time for the main attraction. Turn around on your hands and knees."

Allison turned around and got on her hands and knees as he instructed her to do. She could feel his hard cock running up and down her slit. What she didn't see was the handheld camera in Jim's hand so that he could better document this virgin becoming a slut. Jim could barely contain himself

"You ready to get fucked darling?" he asked

Time to get fucked

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)