More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bacchus69 Bacchus69

Do you follow her to the car?

Yes

You step and outside, closing and locking the door behind you and follow Ashley to her limousine. As you approach, the driver steps out and walk around to open the door, he gestures for you and Ashley to enter.

You step inside, revealing the lavish interior. Leather seats, a bar, it has all the classic knick knacks for a luxury vehicle. Once you and Ashley get settled down the, the chauffeur hands you and Ashley two glasses of bourbon and then returns to the drivers seat. You take a sip of the bourbon, its very nice, and as you sit enjoying the flavor the car takes off and Ashley begins,

"So as you are probably aware, my family the Dumas, own a college, Helena Dumas' Academy for Girls."

Now you remember, thats where her parents sent her off after high school. Helena Dumas' Academy for girls (or just Helena Academy) was a super elite girls-only university. Parents send their daughters their when they want to keep them sheltered throughout college. It is an excellent school that has churned out some excellent academics. You didn't realize her family owned the place.

"Well my father passed away recently due to cancer and I am now in charge of the Dumas estate, including the school. The current maths professor recently retired so I am looking for a replacement. You certainly have the credentials. Would you be interested?"

You think back to your last foray into academia, you it was bad, but its been some time, maybe you are ready to return, besides you need the money.

"Maybe, would I be tenure tracked?"

"Of course, also Helena's Academy places a large emphasis on the importance of the teacher-student relationship, as such you are mostly expected to teach and mentor students instead of pursuing independent research necessarily."

This sounded good, the constant stress of publish-or-perish in academia was a large part of what drove you out in the first place.

Ashley continues, "Additionally, Helena's academy doesn't use a traditional Dean system, individual professors are in charge of discipline as well"

"This sound great." you respond "But I must ask, why me?"

"During high school, you were always very nice to me, even when everyone else made fun of me. Recently, we've been having an up-tick in disciplinary issues. I know that a kind person like you would be a perfect person to handle the girls"

As she says this your vision starts to fog, you feel drowzy, as you start to fade, you hear Ashley say "thank you" and you see her move to kiss your forehead.

You come to...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)