More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Do we find ourselves seing Kale's Transformation or not?

Yes

As Craiger went back to the battle he found Goku locked in battle with Caulifla. He liked her, she was Hot, Agressive, and Wasn't afraid to speak her mind, all of which was something he looked for in a girl. But then again he was a Pure-Blooded Saiyan After all, same as Goku and Vegeta.

That's when he sensed that Something was amiss in her comrade, Kale, she began to raidiate with the same Hateful Aura and Energy as Broly. With great dread, he powered up to super Saiyan Second Grade. ''Oi you two get ready! We got ourselves a Female version of Broly!'' Says Craiger as Goku looks on in fear. ''Caulifla, you better get outta here, the last time we faced off against our Universe's Counterpart to Kale, well let's just say we had to blow up a couple of planets to take him down. Oh Shit!'' Shouts Craiger as he dodges a blast directed at Goku.

''I doubt even The Spirit Bomb could take this Bitch down, that means only one thing! Vegeta and Goku time to Fuse! Same goes for me and Gohan!'' Says Craiger as he and Gohan fuse into GoCrai, while Goku and Vegeta become Gogeta.

''Alright! Let's do this!'' Says the two Fusion Saiyans as they attack.

Post-Battle?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)