More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Skullman1313 Skullman1313

Does John manage to reveal his true gender?

Yes

An audible click could be heard as everyone's handcuffs simultaneously released and fell to the floor.

Immediately John and several of the girls reached for their gags. They all received stunning shocks.

"That is a reminder that any unauthorized action will result in immediate discipline"

As John shook his head to try and regain his senses, several doors on the wall opposite the entrance slid slightly open.

"5 prisoners will step into the scanners for physical scans. These scans will verify your identity, measurements for uniforms, measurements for chastity devices, and check for health.

Step into the scanners or face discipline."

John quickly entered one of the scanners thinking that the machine would realize he was a male and let him go. What he didn't know was the programmers only planned on genetic females being sent here, so the never thought to check for males.

"Female prisoner 1LEZ4535 ID confirmed. The prison will remove all her clothing and gag and place them in the receptacle then stretch her arms out at shoulder level for body scan."

John quickly removed his gag.

"There has been a terrible mistake! I don't belong here! I'm not a lesbian," John screamed at the machine.

The machine hummed and clicked for a few seconds.

"Negative! Prisoner's number indicates she is a lesbian and is in the proper facility.

Prisoner will remove all her clothing and place them in the receptacle then stretch her arms out at shoulder level for body scan."

Shocked, John again tried to explain to the stupid machine.

"I'm a man damn you!"

Several hums and clicks past before the machine responded.

"Prisoner 1LEZ4535 indicates she is the male in her lesbian relationships. Extra submissiveness and femininity training required. Since prisoner refuses to comply with instructions"

Immediately John was grabbed by several mechanical arm and quickly stripped of his clothing.

What happens to John once his clothes are removed

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)