More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

Does Rob Join the Club?

Yes

I came back with the money a week later and my suit was ready. I paid another $150 and went into dressing to get turned into the bear. The girl who did my makeup was hot, big tits and a tight ass. Her nipples were popped out through her thin t-shirt. Her name tag said Flashy. I saw she also had a tattoo of Flashy on her shoulder.

“Is that your real name”, I asked her?

She laughed and said, “No that is my hunt name. What name are you going to use? I can check it and make sure it is available.”

I thought for a moment as I stared at her big tits while she applied the costume muzzle over my real nose. I finally said, “The Bear”.

She said, “You are going to be a bear, but what name do you want.”

I said again, “You can call me The Bear.”

She laughed and said, “That’s not very original, but I guess it’s up to you. You are a big man,” She said laughing again. “So maybe that will fit.”

She turned around and check her screen, “It’s available, you want me to go ahead and register it for you as your hunt name?”

“Yeah, do it.” I looked into the mirror behind her, my makeup almost done and saw The Bear for the first time. The suit fit perfectly, tight, giving me a furry body to go with my face. My hands and feet were covered with fur, the palms of my hands and soles of my feet being skin. My thick cock projected from the open crotch of the suit. Flashy was impressed, I could see the lust in her eyes, and I had not seen that very often in a women. I was half hard from the excitement so my cock was already bigger than anyone else's. I was ready for the hunt.

I went into newcomer orientation, I didn’t really listen, I just kind of zoned out. I heard them talk about the rules, of which there were few, and after 15 minutes we entered the safe zone. There was an area around each entry point that allowed for an adjustment to hunt mindset before joining in the hunt. It was a circle of about 150 yards. In my newbie group there were six girls, all of them looked pretty hot to me, and 3 other guys. Three of the girls had already formed a group and were fitted out with strap-on cocks. The others in my group took off running in different directions all intent on their own plan. I waited a few moments and took in the scene, getting my bear on and getting ready

Where do I head first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)