More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HotnHornyGuy HotnHornyGuy

What do you say?

Yes

Jade gets up, still holding the money. "Come upstairs John," she says simply, and then without waiting for your response heads up the stairs. You head up after her, and enter her bedroom. "Shut the door and then come here," she orders. She is leaning back on the bed, cigarette in one hand, legs dangling off the bed as she has her arse perched on the edge. You do as she asks, closing the door and standing beside her.

"Kneel between my legs," she instructs as she pulls down her panties, "and lick me out." You do as instructed, and kneel between her legs. You can see her pussy up her skirt from this angle, and smell it too, even over the cigarette smoke. The smell is strong, Jade is clearly getting excited by the mere idea of having you eat her. She has clearly tried to keep her pussy trimmed and tidy in the hopes of getting lucky. You lean forwards up her skirt and run your tongue along its slit, eliciting a sigh from Jade and she tilts her head back, closing her eyes, taking the occasional drag from her cigarette. You place a hand on either thigh and lick her out, causing her to lift her hips towards your face. Her hand runs through your hair as you lick more and more, then grips the back of your head as you find her clit with your tongue. "That's it slut, use your fingers," she snarls, and you do as commanded, bringing your finger to her clit. She moistens up as you work away at her. "Get that tongue in there," she commands, and you start to fuck her pussy with your tongue, then with your fingers as she starts to get really wet. She wraps her legs around your head and rest her booted feet on your back, her heels scraping along your back. "Hmm, how does it feel to be eating out an older woman's pussy? Don't answer, I don't want you to stop. Do you like it John? I like having a young man service me, hmm you make me feel like quite the milf you know?"

"Get your cock out," Jade tells you. You go to pull away from her pussy to do so, but she pulls you back with her legs. "Did I tell you to stop? Keep going, just pull your cock out with one hand," she instructs, and you do as she wishes. "Get it nice and hard for me," Jade grips your head harder as her pussy gets even wetter. She leans up, quite flushed. "Show me your cock," she unwraps her legs from you and you stand up, your cock already hard. "Nice, that is a nice cock. Fuck me with it," she commands, a slutty smile on her face, her legs wrapping round you to pull you closer to her. She takes your cock in her free hand and guides it into her pussy as she takes puffs on her cigarette, her legs wrapped around your waist. She gasps as you impale her on the edge of the bed and then start to thrust. "Harder, that's it, give me a good fucking," she still tries to instruct, her pussy tight but well lubed from her own juices. She pulls herself up against you as you thrust, but when you lean in to kiss she stops you. "No kisses, this is just a fuck," she instead nuzzles into your neckline, gasping with each thrust until she starts biting your neck. Your cock plows into her, until you feel her body start to tremble and she cums, causing you to lose it and thrust one last time into her hard, emptying your load into her forty year old pussy. The two of you collapse on the bed, Jade losing her cigarette.

"Fuck me, I needed that," Jade exclaims cheerily. "I didn't realise just how much I would get off being fucked by a younger man like that, nor that I actually like to think of myself as a milf." She grinned at you, "I also liked treating you like my own fucktoy, you know that? Which reminds me, I want you to suck on my breasts until you're ready to go again." She pulls off her top, happily surprising you with the fact that she hadn't been wearing a bra all this time at all, answering the question as to the perkiness of her breasts. Small but firm, you suck on them, licking the erect pink nipples that were straining for attention. Your cock stirs back into life, and Jade instructs you to take her from behind doggy style. She moans with every thrust, making you somewhat concerned that she would wake her own kids, her hands gripping the sheets hard as you pump your cock into her moist pussy. You unleash another load deep inside her, before collapsing again.

"Good boy," she tells you as you both recover, "your money is on the bedside table, grab as you go." You see the money is indeed on the bedside table.

"You mean to actually pay me?" You're not sure how to react.

"Yes, I want you to take the money John," she turns to you, "I don't want a relationship, this helps us both understand where we stand, I don't want you fawning all over me. This is a business arrangement, simple as that."

Do you take the money?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)