More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TyTy1124 TyTy1124

Do they strip?

Yes

When the officer left the room, the girls just stood there looking at each other for a few seconds. "Do we really have to do this?" cried Ariana. "I saw a camera up there and I don't want these cops leaking a video of us getting searched online."

"Ariana, calm down. First of all, you and Vic already have nudes online, remember? Plus, a nude video online should be the least of our worries what with the fact that we're facing a long time in PRISON!" With that, Daniella pulled off her tank top and kicked off her shoes and socks. As she began undoing her belt, Liz began removing her dress and sandals. Victoria joined in as well, and soon the three actresses were stripped to their underwear while Ariana was still fully dressed.

Despite the circumstances, Ariana (who was secretly bisexual) took the chance to check out each of her beautiful friends. Victoria was wearing a pink bra and thong, which showed off her great tits and ass. Liz was wearing a black lace bra and g-string, which basically exposed her tits and pussy anyway. Daniella was in green bikini-style panties with no bra, exposing her 34D breasts. As Victoria began undoing her bra, Ariana pulled off her dress to reveal that she was wearing absolutely nothing underneath. She quickly felt the eyes of the other girls as they stared at her exposed tits and the trimmed, dark brown triangle of curls over her slit.

"What? I like going commando."

Soon, all four were naked. Ari secretly took time to check the others out again. Victoria had nice breasts, bigger than her own but smaller than Liz or Daniella. Her pussy was shaved, but it had been a couple days so she had a bit of light brown stubble growing. Liz had 32D sized breasts and was waxed completely hairless between her legs. Daniella had already exposed her tits, but her pussy was even more of a treat. She had a full bush, with the only evidence of grooming being the neat edges, so the nearly black hair didn't stick out the side of her panties.

"Daniella, your bush is so fucking cute!" exclaimed Ariana. Daniella blushed and thanked her friend. At that moment, the officer walked back into the room.

Who gets searched first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)