More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mesmer mesmer

Do you submit?

Yes

You bend your head and lean down to your wife's pussy. It's soaking wet, she must be really missing your cock. Or maybe she is getting off on dominating you? That thought is interrupted when she grabs the back of your head and pushes it onto her cunt. You start to lick quickly, starting at the bottom of her slit and finishing by flicking her clit with your tongue. You grab her ass with both hands and pull it toward your mouth, pushing your tongue deep into her pussy. She begins to moan, saying "Oh baby you're so good at this. You're so good at licking my fucking cunt!" She squirms against you and you redouble your efforts, using two fingers to play with her clit. "Oh shit I'm about to cum! Drink my fucking cum, baby!" She grabs your head and presses it up against her pussy as she shudders through an orgasm. You feel her pussy become wetter and while some of her juices trickle into your mouth and down your throat she bucks wildy, pressing your mouth harder and harder into her pussy, grinding it against your face. Her orgasms begin to subside and she unceremoniously rolls you off of her.

Afterwards?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)