More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mrfriskay Mrfriskay

"Do you have a problem with Female Authority?"

Yes

"I'm not a big fan, honestly." You say cool, and collected, leaning back in your chair.

Warden Doe is equally calm as she smiles, her red painted lips purse, and she smirks.

"That's an interesting answer given your current situation." She chuckles and looks over at the Blonde female officer standing nearby.

The warden pulls out a pen, and looks down at a sheet of paper.

"Well, John. I must admit candidly to you that there is not much oversight of this facility, so we pretty much run things the way we please here. My officers and I actually enjoy the authority we have to great extent." Her tone was very blunt, and she makes a mark on the sheet.

"I'm very interested to see how your answer to this question might change in time." She says very calmly.

"Guard please return John to his cell, until we are able to dispatch a trainer!" She ordered and the guard leads you to back to the holding cell. She takes off the shackles through a gap in the bars, and you are left alone.

Several hours pass by, and you hear boots approaching the cell. Finally you get a glimpse of your trainer.

Who is she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)