More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Xenozip Xenozip

Does he awaken you in time.

Yes

While he's explaining what you are, he activates your pod, you begin to awaken, the pod opens and the members see you, slowly you creep out of your pod, for a moment the light hurts your eyes, though you quickly adjust, stood next to you your creator introduces you as "Necro, the ultimate weapon, MY ultimate weapon, now Necro, KILL"

You look to him and he nods, you look to the League and they stand ready, your glance returns to your creator, "what are you waiting for, kill them, NOW!!!", you grab him by scruff of his neck and say "no" and with that you throw him into your pod and seal the doors, see how he likes being trapped at the mercy of others, your glance returns to the League, but before they make their move, you make yours and you move... straight up, you smash through the ceiling through multiple floors, until finally you hit sunlight, you spread your wings, casting a dark shadow, and you take a deep breath for the first time since your creation, fresh air, you let your lungs fill themselves as you take in the view, he may have been an asshole, but your creator had great taste in location, not a building in site for miles around, just nature, in the distance you see a waterfall that leads to a small lake, you set down over there.

You slowly walk into the water and feel it wash over your body, it's at this point that you decide to rip out the tracking device implanted in your skull by your creator, you use your claws to pull it out and you see your dark blue blood pouring out of your head, luckily you heal quickly, the water is your greatest ally, with it you can heal almost any wound in yourself, you suspect you could also use it for someone else, if the need ever arose that is.

Then you remembered that the League is still after you, you turn around and see them standing there.

Wonder Woman is the first to speak "Friend or Foe?"

"What?"

The Flash then clarifies "do you wanna attack us"

"no, sounds boring, I'm hungry", Batman then replies "if you come with us quietly and peacefully we'll get you something to eat, how about that?"

You look around for a moment and decide"yeah sure why not"

You all begin to walk to the Javellin, shortly behind you is wonder woman who asks the Martian "can he be trusted?", he replies "I don't know, I can't access his mind, it's like there's a door blocking my way inside" he continues "but I will say he is clearly very powerful", you shout back "he's also not deaf" that solicits a quick giggle from supergirl who could also hear the entire conversation she shouts back"did you really think the 'ultimate weapon' wouldn't be able to hear a range more than 20 feet away?"

At this point trying to be courteous Zatanna introduces herself and shakes your hand, immediately you stop walking, the others all wonder what's wrong, you ask her, "are you aware of your condition, have you sought treatment for it?" at this point all members look at her and Batman asks "what condition?"

"She has Cancer in her brain, it's killing her, she only has approximately 1 hour and 47 minutes to live" everyone looks worried, Zatanna looks like she's gonna throw up, she sits down "is there anything that can be done to stop it" Batman's fearless face falls as he shows heartache as he says "I'm afraid we can't do anything about it, I'm... I'm sorry Zatanna" she get's up and hugs him, you interrupt and say "uh, I can deal with it" everyone looks at you wide-eyed, "what" you ask, completely clueless, Zatanna grabs your hand and asks "really, h-how"

"Come over here for a moment" and you walk to the waters edge and tell her to lie down, the others remain silent. You pull about a liter's worth of water from the edge and move it to her head, you cover her head in water and then push some of it into her head through her ears, she looks worried, but after a couple of minutes you pull the water out.

"That-that's it, I expected it to hurt, I didn't feel a thing", "you would've if I hadn't turned off all your pain receptors, you would've been in excruciating agony"

Everyone is silent and you continue to walk back to the Javellin, everyone is grateful, even Batman, but none of them quite know how to say it, words don't seem quite enough

You all get back to the Javellin, Batman walks up to you, shakes your hand and says "Thank you"

With that they all know the correct thing to do and they all follow suit.

So what now, will you ever get something to eat?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)