More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yo4dogs yo4dogs

Does your erection rub her knee?

Yes

I can feel my cock bobbing up and down, getting noticeably harder, inching closer and closer to Alexis' knee.

"Hmm?" Alexis says curiously, looking down at her knee. "Well, looks like you are enjoying it after all, John."

I feel Alexis reach slowly toward my now rock hard cock, trailing my stomach with her finger as she moves her hand toward it.

"You'll really enjoy this." she says as she slips her right hand into my shorts and firmly grasps my cock, sensually rubbing the length of it, before focusing on its head.

She begins tongue kissing me again, rhythmically moving her body over mine as she rubs my cock.

"Mmm, I think I need to taste it." She moans as she moves her hand quicker over the head of my cock while slowly moving her body down over mine to reach it with her mouth.

At those words, I feel myself slowly gaining full consciousness. I move my hand slowly to her head as she nears my cock.

"Ooh, awake now, are we?" She says gleefully

"Would you like me to stop..." She gets a devilish glint in her eye, "Or would you like me to drain your cock dry?"

Cross the line, or stay faithful?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)