More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by angel_sub angel_sub

Do you agree to see Jason?

Yes

I took a deep breath then, without hesitation, my fingers flew over the keys. "Sure, that sounds great. Where do you live?" I pressed 'send' before I could lose my nerve, then looked nervously over at Jason, who was actually surprisingly sexy, now I considered him. He sent me his address, and that's how I got to be standing in the doorway of an impressive London apartment, waiting for sex with a barely known work-colleague.

When he opened the door he was in jeans and not much else, and I noticed for the first time how great his body was. He stepped aside and I walked in, then he shut and locked the door. "If we're going to do this then we need to get a few things straight. You will be my property for the next forty-eight hours. At 8pm on Sunday, if you want to, you are free to go home. But not before then. You will obey my every command, you will not look me in the eyes or talk unless I have given you express permission, and you will address me as Master. Do you understand?"

I was both impressed and turned on by his domineering nature, and I immediately dropped my eyes to the floor and spoke. "I understand, Master."

"Good. Now, first things first. Strip." I looked up in concern at his harsh command, and recieved a sharp slap for my troubles. "Don't you dare look me in the face, ever. I told you to strip, so do it now."

I quickly began to unzip my dress, then stepped out of it. I reached behind to undo my bra which made my breasts jut out, and I could see him smile. I stepped out of my black lace panties and finally stood in front of him wearing nothing but my black stilettos. He took a step back and considered me, like a man eyeing up meat in a butcher's shop, then he nodded in satisfaction. "Just as sexy as I expected. Moreso, if that's possible," he murmered. "I'm going to tell you to do some things in a moment which you may consider strange, bizarre, or even frightening, but I want you to know that I will do nothing that will endanger your health. If you become truly concerned then use the safe word, which is 'red', but understand, that should be only in an emergency. OK?"

"Yes master." I was breathless, wondering what he could possibly have planned for me that would make me want to escape this fantasy.

"Good. Go along that corridor, and into the first room on the right."

What does Jason ask you to do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)