More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Imawesome Imawesome

Do you wanna fuck your self before going to the office?

Yes

You take off your clothes and hop into the shower. You look at your body and bite your lip. Wow, your turning yourself on.

You waste no time in the shower. You quickly turn on the shower and enjoy it. Then you look at your body again. You look at your huge breast hanging down from your body and you hands travel all over them. You pinch your nipples and you moan, mmmmmmm. Your hands pull and pinch both of your nipples. God why does it feel so good?

Even about ur boobs you hands travel down your back and to your ass. You slap your ass a couple of times. Mmmmmmmmmm you moan again. Then you lay on the tubs floor with the shower still on. Your fingers travel to your pussy and asshole.

You let the water hit your pussy and asshole a few times. After that you rub your pussy first off slowly then you rub it hard. You keep on running it!! Your so close to coming but you stop yourself. Your hand fingers your pussy. In and out, in and out like a fuckig dick. You slowly shove your whole fist on there. And then you come.

Your whole hand is covered in your Jucie. You lick is clean. And then you hop out of the shower and put on you clothes. You think good that was so good and head for work.

What will happen at your office?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)