More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qaz qaz

Does John eat dinner with his mom?

Yes

As John walked into the kitchen his saw his mother Jen bent over reaching into the oven. Her thick juicy thighs leading up to her plump, jingly ass. Her yoga pants that she always wore around the house were just a bit too short and about two inches of her ass crack was peeking out the top, revealing that she hadn't bothered to put on underwear. Retrieving the roast, she rose and turned to set it on the table. John couldn't help but admire the 5'9" woman's measurements, which he knew to be 32H - 27 - 38 from all the dress shopping she'd dragged him to.

They sat in silence for ten minutes while they ate until Jen finally spoke.

"Look John," She said as she brushed her shoulder length blonde hair behind her ear. "Mommy's really sorry about what happened. I should have respected your privacy."

"Whatever. It's fine" John said unable to meet her piercing blue eyes.
"Baby, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Masturbation is perfectly natural."
"Mom!"
"I mean it sweetie. Everyone does it. Even Mommy" she nervously assured.
"Gross!"
"It's not gross! That's what I'm trying to tell you. You don't have to feel like-"
"Can we just change the subject" John pleaded.
"Okay baby" Jen conceded.

After a few more minutes of silence Jen Spoke again.

"So are you excited for the homecoming dance tomorrow?"
"Not really" John replied meekly.
"C'mon! I'm sure you and Emily will have a great time."
"She only wants to go to make her ex jealous. And I'm only going to invite people to my after party."
"OUR after party" She corrected him. "remember the agreement, you only get to have people over if I chaperon."
"I know, I know." John sounded defeated.
"Oh don't be like that, you know I don't care about as long as people are safe. So tell your friends to bring sleeping bags because I don't want anyone driving home. You understand?"
"Yes mom" John said trying to hold his excitement.

John's mind was racing. Emily. Sleeping over. Drunk and trying to get back at her ex. John was certain that tomorrow night was going to be the night he could kiss his virginity goodbye. All he had to worry about was his mother, but he figured she'd be so busy watching the other kids that she wouldn't notice if him and Emily slipped away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)