More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gogogog gogogog

Do you accept?

Yes

You help Doe clear the table, bringing out the pack of cards. Rules are simple ... five card draw, and you can change any cards you like. The loser takes off a piece of clothing.

Doe shuffles the cards and passes you five. You look at your cards and and you fight to keep your poker face as you immediately spot a jack, queen, king and ace of hearts, along with a 5 of spades, leaving you just one card shy of a Royal Flush. Doe's face gives no indication of her cards. She smiles at you, and changes two. You grab the 5 and change it, but you sigh internally as you net an 8 of diamonds.

Doe shows you her cards ... Full house. Shit. You take your shirt off, leaving you with your undershirt, pants and underwear. 3 more losses and you're done.

You shuffle and pass, as Doe winks at you and licks her lips seductively. Both of you change cards, and you net two pairs: kings and threes. Doe only has one pair and before you know it, you're staring at her black lacy bra.

A couple of rounds later, and you've reached the pinnacle. Doe's wearing only her hot black thong, with her full C cup breasts exposed before you. You've only got your boxer shorts on. This is the last round.

You start to panic as you look at your cards. You've got nothing, just a King of clubs, a Queen of diamonds, and three random numbers. You consider your options and eventually, you decide to get rid of the numbers and keep the King and Queen. You change them, and Doe lays down her own cards, biting her lip as she does so in anticipation. You look back to your cards...

Who won?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)