More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pepsi442 pepsi442

Check out the girls?

Yes

You are an older student in the program now (no students are to engage in the appointments until 19) so your class sizes were now relatively small. In your current class (and upper level math) there were four girls and three boys only. As everyone took their seats you surveyed your classmates.
First you notice a girl named Macy Johnson who you knew by reputation as you had mutual friends. She was medium height standing about 5”5’ to your 5”9’ and had blonde hair and brown eyes. Her skin was tanned from the summer sun and her blonde hair shined brighter than it would have in the winter months. She was wearing a black top and white shorts; she had pretty nice sized tits, maybe 32C and you were more than happy to have her in the class.
At the opposite end of the room was a girl who you heard someone else in the class call Tarah. She had the same brown skin as Macy but her hair was dyed black (she looked like she was a natural blonde) and she was wearing a long white dress that left a lot to the imagination. Still she looked particularly slim and had lovely green eyes. She was also shorter than Macy at about 5”3’.
In front of you was a girl you had met in a different class last semester, but she was only eighteen then and therefore barred from receiving appointments. Her name was Amanda and she was particularly slim, without too much of a chest. She was tall however, probably about 5”8’ and had natural dark colored hair. She was wearing jean shorts which showed off her long, and frankly, lovely legs. She also had a nice face and struck you last year as being a particularly shy girl. If your math was right, this would be her first semester eligible to receive appointments.
Lastly was a girl you knew all too well. She was not what one would call slim, but had a flat stomach so she certainly wasn’t heavy. She had a nice sized ass that she often highlighted by wearing leggings or yoga pants, and decent sized tits, enough for a handful at least, maybe a larger B cup. Her name was Kayla, she was the same age as you and you too had a Calc class together your first semester of eligibility, but to your infinite disappointment you were never paired together and her little outfits tortured you from afar. She was probably Italian you guess as she had black hair and dark skin, she was what some people might call thick but in a good, very good way. You were elated to have the privilege of getting to fuck her this semester.

Who do You Get Assigned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)