More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TogrofXXX TogrofXXX

Are you staying for another drink?

Yes

"Were you leaving already? Come on, stay and have a drink with us." Roxy told us I was super hard, so if I stood up, they were going to notice my erection in my pants, and I was embarrassed, so I told them that we would stay and have one more drink with them.

Roxy recommended a cocktail that they used to order, which was very good, although it was a little strong in , and we listened to his recommendation.

"Well, let's introduce ourselves, you and I see each other every day at work, Jona, but we don't know your girlfriend and you don't know mine either, hehe," Roxy said. "I'm Jona, Roxy's co-worker for 7 years, delighted, Jorge." "I'm María, I'm a teacher and I've been dating Jona for more than 4 years, nice to meet you." "I am Jorge, I work in an office, I have been Roxy's partner for 13 years." "And I, Roxy, work at the same company as your boyfriend, María, hehe."

We spent a little while drinking and María asked them about their 13-year relationship. They had met when they were quite young and within a few years they fell in love. "And what about you? You've been together for almost 5 years, do you plan to get married?" Roxy asked. "Yeah, next year actually, hehe," María said showing the ring. "Since we are between couples, we want to ask your advice, we have been together for 13 years, happily married, but recently the topic of swinger clubs and partner exchanges came up in conversation, until now we were happy with our monogamous relationship, but we curiosity came and doubt whether to try," said Jorge. "Yes, we have doubts that this could negatively affect our relationship by seeing how we fuck other people, and that we end up breaking up because of that. Any advice for us?" Roxy asked. "We are also in a monogamous relationship and we have never contemplated opening the relationship to more people, how ugly" María said laughing, the had already gotten to him and he had been laughing about anything for a while. "In fact, we don't understand open relationships, they don't seem right to us, to be honest, although we respect couples who do like that. I also think the same, it could negatively affect a beautiful relationship, as you said," I said. "That's why we have so many doubts, right now the fear that it could end badly and the morbidity of fucking with another couple watching someone else fuck with my husband are at the same level. We will continue to think about the issue," said Roxy .

After that, we switched to more normal topics and María was still laughing about everything from the drink. The truth is that the cocktail they recommended was strong in , I could tell I was over the top. We had an entertaining chat, until we finished the drink and they suggested having another drink.

"Shall we order another round of cocktails?" Jorge said. "Better not, we've already had two rounds and our is getting high quickly, haha, so we'll go home," I said. "Or if you want, we'll invite you to have another drink at our house, which is next door, and we'll play a game of cards or a board game, and whenever you want, you can leave," said Roxy. "It's okay for me, I'm fine," said María laughing, obviously she wasn't so well, her two glasses had been raised quickly. I wasn't very convinced, because afterwards we had to go back to our house, but María wanted another drink, and it was better to drink at a friend's house than at a bar.

So we went straight to Roxy and Jorge's house, and they served us a glass of wine. We drank while we talked and played cards, and we ended up having more than one drink. By now we were all half drunk, María was still laughing at everything, shouting, giving me kisses and sometimes hugging Roxy while telling her that she really liked her and that I appreciated her a lot. "Sorry, when she's drunk she starts lovingly hugging everyone she meets, and don't worry, it never goes from there," I said. "Roxy also gets affectionate when she drinks a lot, I understand, it's okay," Jorge said.

It was getting late, it was two o'clock, so I said we should stop drinking, because otherwise we wouldn't get home, and Jorge invited us to stay the night in the spare room they had, and since we were too drunk, We thought it was the best. So we continued drinking for a while longer.

María kept hugging me and Roxy, until suddenly Roxy hit María on the lips. My girlfriend laughed, I was surprised. "I already told you that Roxy also gets affectionate when she drinks a lot, haha," Jorge said. "But I didn't imagine that she would get affectionate to that point," I replied. "It's not the first time that she drunkly kisses another girl, but it never goes beyond that either, just a few kisses for a while and then she comes to continue with me, haha," said Jorge.

What are you doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)