More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jencoxy Jencoxy

Will 'Impale-her' find out that Tara is a virgin?

Yes

Tara's dress is only that small tan thong, meaning she is supposed to remain topless.

Impale-her brings his friends in his house. He takes out his manhood.

Seeing the big hanging object, Tara is surprised. She had never had sex before. He starts kissing and sucking her tits. Suddenly, he jabs his penis inside Tara. She screams in agony. Her pussy was too tight for Impale-her's penis. He could barely enter her, but he keeps pushing. Impale-her feels some resistence inside and smiles. He takes his penis out of Tara's pussy and in one shot jams it in.

Tara faints because of the pain of her hymen breaking. When she comes back to sense she sees all of Impale-her's friends standing with their penises in hand. As per Red Indian policy, a girls first penis is everything. She has to worship that penis as a God. She is to do all that.

Then real banging starts: her first double and triple penetrations. They fuck her pussy, one is in her anus (ripping her apart), and the other one in her mouth. When they are spent and tired, others take their place. She faints out many times because of exertion, but they bring her back to her senses to start the fucking interracial bangbang again. Thus she bacames the bitch of the Red Indian men in that tribe. She is fucked , sucked whenever they feel like it. She is now a milk producing fucking bitch with holes to fill all the time. They milk her just like cows every morning for making tea. Whenever she feels thirsty, their cocks become her tap.

What happens to Tara next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)