More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Hyperhentai Hyperhentai

Do the viewers stump up the cash?

Yes they do.

That sweet little purr to Dodger's voice is all it takes to get the horny guys watching her stream to open up their wallets. A flurry of small donations and a few big ones push her over the top and as soon as Dodger hears the notification she hooks her fingers into the waistband of her shorts and slips them and her panties off in one movement. Revealing her tight, wet, clean shaven pussy to the thousand or so viewers watching. "Thank you boys so much. You have no idea how bad I need this." Spreading her legs wide Dodger got comfortable with the camera focused right on her slit. "So boys, how do you like it? I can promise you it feels a lot better than it looks." Which is saying a hell of a lot as her cute little innie pussy had the chat exploding with excitement, and a few viewers blowing their load before the really fun stuff had even properly begun.

Dodger started to tease her soft little pussy lips. Her fingers quickly getting covered in her own cream as she went back to telling her story. "So anyway, I tell him that it was exactly what it looked like. I was horny and I was fingering myself to get off." She giggled as she grazed her thumb over her clit. "Well that just got him rock hard and and he was staring right at my dripping wet pussy. As you boys know I love to show off, so I carried on from where he interrupted. Telling him exactly how good it felt to play with myself while someone watched." From the way she was writhing and moaning as she told the story it was clear to everyone watching just how much she enjoyed being watched.

Slipping a finger inside her tight pussy Dodger let out a long moan as she arched her back. "Fuck yes..." She murmured before she remembered what she was meant to be doing. "So by this point I'm really going to town on myself. Looking this complete stranger right in the eye as I slam my fingers into my pussy hard and fast." Which the chat had a perfect demonstration of as she worked one finger in and out of her pussy with a clearly practiced skill and speed. "I can see he is rock hard. Which only makes me even hornier. I mean, I've always loved getting guys hard for me. Well, I'm sure you guys all know that."

"So I tell him to whip out his cock. I want to see him stroke for me. He didn't really need much more of an invitation than that." Another finger slipped inside herself as she struggled to keep telling her story through her moans and groans. "So he, oh fuck yes, so he pulls out his cock. He wasn't too big but at the time I was ready to throw my life away and worship it all the same, but I knew If I did I would be in that closet for the rest of the day and I had things I needed to do. So I make do with both of us getting off to each other. Which he was more than happy to do. He kept telling me how sexy I was. How often he had stroked to me in the past. He really knew how to get me going."

Dodger really had herself worked up to an edge. Everything she said carried a whining need to it. By this point she had three fingers plunging into her tight slit as she moaned. In fact she was moaning so much her story was interrupted for minutes at a time. Her head pressed back against the chair as she pushed herself hard and fast towards a climax. "Fuck guys just watching his cock throb for me. Hearing him moan for me. All for me it was so hot. So fucking hot. Fuck we came together as well. I screamed so loud. Everyone around the closet must have heard. He came so hard as well. Got some on me. Which I just had to lick up...." She rambles as her whole body starts to tremble. Squeaks and squeals coming out of her as she cums on camera for over a thousand people. Everyone watching as she drenches her fingers with her own excitement and her eyes roll back into her head.

After coming back down to earth Dodger looks into the camera with a sly grin. "I hope you boys didn't all pop on me. I don't intend to finish up anytime soon. In fact I was just about to pull out a toy. Is there any you would like to see?"

Which toy to play with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)