More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Littleprincespanties1 Littleprincespanties1

Do they go back to the humiliation house

Yes but things get worse

Daphne and Velma have been mocked for days after what happens to them. “Velma we need to go back to that awfull house and find out what really happened “ Velma looks at Daphne “You really want to go back after what happened to us Daphne “Velma blushing. Daphne then thinks back to every thing that happened to them and all the humiliation they went through .

Later that day Velma arrived at Daphne’s house “hi Velma glad you came come up stairs “ Daphne leads Velma up to her room only wearing a towel. Velma enters Daphne’s room where Daphne says I won’t be long as she goes to the bathroom. Velma sees a draw left open and looks in side it’s Daphne’s panties Velma can’t help but giggle as all of Daphne’s panties are very childish. Velma then sees a pair off bright yellow and green sparkly panties with butter cup the power puff girls on them. Velma then noticed that there was a name tag in the back with Daphne’s name on Velma placed them at front with a giggle.

Daphne walks out the bathroom and goes to the open draw and picks out the yellow and green sparkly panties. Velma can’t help but giggle as she always thought that Daphne would wear more mature underwear like thongs or g strings .

Daphne starts to get dressed she puts the sparkly green panties on and looks in the mirror. She lets out a little squeal as she noticed her childish panties “ohh no I didn’t release I picked these ones “ Daphne starts to blush they are a old pair that she only wears in her house but thinking no one is going to see them it will be ok she finished getting dressed.

Velma is waiting when Daphne comes back out. Velma smiles nowing what Daphne has on under her purple dress . Ok Daphne what do we do about that awfull house . “We have to go back and expose what is really happening but we need to be extra careful this time and make sure we don’t end up like yesterday “ Daphne says Velma agrees and both women head to house and place off there humiliation

Daphne and Velma go back but what happened this time

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)