More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What does he do with her?

Yes Girl

I wish Dove Cameron could only say 'yes,' to any question I ask her. I wish Dove has to obey me, and when I ask her to do something, she can just says 'yes.'

"Dove, just stand here for a moment," said John.

"Yes," said Dove, but she was confused as to why she was agreeing to this.

"So Dove, are you a total slut?"

"Yes," answered Dove. She looked more confused.

"Do you enjoy having sex with multiple men at once?"

"Yes," said Dove, becoming more and more confused.

"Do you wish you could be coated from head to toe in hot, slimy, salty semen?"

"Yes," said Dove again. "Look, I have to go," she said. She was blushing and her breathing was growing harder.

"Dove stay here and talk with me."

"Yes," said Dove.

"Dove, do you wish you could fuck yourself up the ass with a large carrot on a highway median?"

"Yes." Sove was really started to freak out but could not walk away. "What's going on?" she asked.

John just smiled.

"Dove, take off your top and put your hands behind your head."

"Yes," said Dove. She reached up, took off her top, then put her hands behind her head. "What's going on?!" she asked.

"Dove, you don't ask me questions. I ask you questions. Understand?"

"Yes."

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)