More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Targeted Targeted

Are there any solutions on the docket?

Yes... nanotechnology.

The Master at Arms rises smartly to his feet and announces, "Madam Chairman, Dr Boutis has been selected to submit a proposal."

"Wonderful!" the Chairman says. "Let's hear it."

"Aye, Madam Chairman. Dr Boutis! Report to the Council!" the Master at Arms calls. A set of double doors at the side of the auditorium crashes open and Dr Boutis and his staff of thirty scientists are escorted in by security and directed to face the Chairman's podium.

"What do you have, doctor?" the Chairman asks.

"Madam Chairman," Dr Boutis begins nervously, "My team and I have developed microscopic robot technology that is able to rewrite genetic code in any organism..."

"And how does that help us get off the planet?" the Chairman interrupts.

Dr Boutis looks behind himself at his team, looking for confirmation. Many of them nod and encourage him to turn back to the Chairman. "We are not going to get off the planet, Madam Chairman, but our genetic code can."

The Chairman nods her head "Hmmm, interesting. So how does this work?"

"Well, our plan is to launch our NanoBots... that's what we call them... on our deep space probes. The probes will search for planets with suitable genetic organisms to be rewritten."

The Chairman seems to understand, she nods and says "And these NanoBots turn these organisms into us?"

Dr Boutis also nods but says, "Not exactly, Madam. The genetic programming required to transform an alien organism is extremely complicated, and we weren't able to produce reliable results that way... but we are able to program them to give birth to our offspring."

The Chairman reflects for a moment. "I think I get it. But if the organisms are reasonably intelligent, won't they recognize the mutations in their births and take action to quarantine those infected with the NanoBots?"

"Yes, Madam Chairman. We experienced that in our clinical trials and we discovered a workaround."

"And what is that?"

"We have rewritten the sex drive. The organisms need to procreate becomes more important than anything else." he told her. "They no longer care about anything but having sex. Anywhere. Anytime. With anyone."

"So this mainly affects the males?"

"No... the females want it too. As soon as an organism comes in physical contact with a NanoBot, they become insatiable."

The Chairman ponders for a moment. "And what becomes of this... shall we say host organism?"

"Yes..." Dr Boutis says. He turns to his team. There are whispers. Head shakes. Head nods. A little arguing. He turns back to the Chairman. "Our research hasn't gotten that far, but we seem to think that they just continue on that way until we... breed them out."

"They continue... so they just become fuck machines?"

Dr Boutis consults his team again. "Yes, to put it crudely. Fuck machines."

Is this how we want to survive?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)