More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by marmot marmot

Is a drink really THAT important?

Yes - you join the crowd at the bar

Well, you a r e thirsty, so you push yourself into the compressed crowd waiting for drinks. You manage to push aside a few guys and girls, so soon you are in the middle of the crowd and squeezed from all sides.

In front of you, barring your way to the desired liquid, is a hulk of a woman. A redhead, she is half a head shorter than you, but must weigh at least twice as much as other women; you just see over her broad neck the cleavage between her enormous boobs, kept in a very elastic white top, but your lower body is pressed deep into her soft gigantic buttocks. You smell the sweet sweat from her meaty arms as she turns her head towards you. Her broad, pale white face smiles as she utters some words that you don´t understand due to the loud music.

Walking together small steps forward, your crotch rubs against her ass, and you feel your rising bulge pressing deeper into her soft flesh. She turns her head again with an even broader smile. Encouraged, you put your hand down there on her round asscheek and touch the fat globe. You feel the tissue of a skirt, which ends few inches below her bottom, so you slide your hand under it. Your erect cock in your trousers is now pressed between her two big ass mounds, and the plumper enjoys it; she moves her rear end around and leans her head back to your shoulder.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)