More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

What is the answer?

Yes, with primitive rights

Paige says, "I really wish that you had taken other pill, but when you took the blue one, you forfeited your rights. The good news is our goal is not destroy you and make you commit suicide, like the others as you did not commit any crimes. The ironic thing is the thing that you will be tormented by all females and seems the effect should be taking effect."

The brunette over powers him and taunts him, "Here you are the weaker sex, any woman can break you."

She rips open your pants, shirts and within seconds she gazes upon John erect member and says "But don't worry, we will not hurt ...." A leggy blonde, tanned with a perfect toned body, charges in and says, "Paige calm yourself down."

The blonde says, "I am Sylvia, and men like yourself do have rights, well the rights of any freed man. John, you have the right to vote and even choose a dwelling from a stud prison, home with the right family or medical research facility."

He is about to leave, as she says, "You would not make it out alive outside this building. Most of my sisters would love to hurt you. For now on, you serve only one goal for the warrior and noble class and we want pleasure from you. But you have to be honest."

Sylvia begins removing her blouse while Peyton blocks the entrance as the blonde says, "We are all a lot stronger than you, men found guilty are humiliated and nothing than a dollar whore. They are whipped and not allow to wear cloths for there entire lives and turn into husk. We mess with there minds. You are still whore and can still be violated but only by noble class, warriors, priestess and of coarse the royal family."

He replies, "So how I am different."

Peyton grabs your crotch and says, "The food on the island will allow you to make you more desirable when you wake up. The change we allow you to enjoy sex and be ready for more. We don't mess with your heads either, you have ability to think for yourself. And there are laws protecting a freed men from certain humiliations."

He kisses Peyton and then Sylvia before drifting asleep. Sylvia says, "He should be out for couple of months while his body can adjust to the water and atmosphere."

How does he change?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)