More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Yes, the Fucking is Happening

I began walking towards town. None of the other media guys came with me, I'm not sure why, but they chose to stay back by the piers.

I was on the same road the refugees had taken, travelling uphill. I could see several houses on a hill straight ahead.

Walking past closed stores and small boatyards, I took some pictures. After a few moments I could no longer hear the waves, nor the seagulls. There were a few smaller birds in the trees making their noises, and now and then a handful of rustling leaves would tumble by.

Walking past a row of buildings, I noticed several posters had been casually hung on them with words in different languages. Some of the sayings I understood,

'Accept Eurasia'

'Accept Defeat'

'Accept Our New World.'

One of the posters was a picture of an interracial couple, the woman clearly white, the man clearly an immigrant from Africa. The woman was heavily pregnant with a hand on her stomach, both of them smiling into the camera.

Thinking I heard a distant scream, I stopped. I cocked an ear to one side, but the sound did not come again, so I continued walking.

Looking ahead, I realized the houses were looming larger. 'What was happening in them?'

But no people could be seen anywhere, and nothing could be heard. In my mind's eye came visions of what I would find once I got to the houses, and none of it was pretty. I wondered what the gun laws were in Sweden.

Surely that guy was wrong, that could not be happening, not in this day and age, it's not possible, the local cops, the firefighter, the storekeepers, they would never allow something like that.

Soon I arrived at the first house, and when I did, I heard it.

There is no mistaking the sounds of a woman being hard-fucked, nothing in the world sounds like it and immediately it grabs the attention of all who hear it. The sound was coming from the first house. A short white fence separated the house's front yard from the street. A small gate stood open allowing me to enter. As I walked along a narrow sidewalk I realized it lead directly to a front porch where a large front door was wide open.

Walking up to the doorway, I stopped, and I looked in.

Right there on the floor, less than ten feet in front of me, was a large African man, butt-naked, fucking away on a nude blond woman.

He was doing her missionary-style, his big black ass thrusting down into her forcefully. Her legs were up in the air and spread wide giving him plenty of access. Her arms were wrapped tightly around his muscular back like a wrestler afraid too much distance between he and his opponent may cause him injury.

Looking around the room, clothes were spread all over. The woman's white bra and panties lay there in as if they had been removed forcibly. The front room was in disarray, paintings had been knocked off the walls and furniture knocked over. No one else seemed to be in the house.

Looking back down to the woman, I could see her face quite clearly, her features were typical Scandinavian; high cheekbones, strong chin, strong jaw. She was probably thirty years old. I believe she was unaware of my presence, her gaze focused solidly on the ceiling.

Clearly an orgasm was building in her; her blue eyes were widening, her mouth slowly opening. Although she had been making lustful noises for several minutes now, this would be her first real orgasm of the day. The refugee sensed the orgasm coming, he probably felt her pussy tightening around his cock, so he began fucking her even harder, in fact, he began fucking her harder than I had ever seen a woman fucked before.

As the man brutally pounded away on her pussy, waves of pleasure seemed to grip at the woman's intestines, every muscle in her body seemed to clench. Even her toes curled. From her gaping mouth came a sound like something Darth Vader would utter.

I could hear the juice begin to squirt from her pussy, with each thrust of the man's big black ass came a juicy slapping sound like a dog lapping at a dish of water, and the thrusts were coming fast.

Staring intently at her face, I watched as her mouth opened wide, about as wide as a mouth can open, but no sound uttered from it. She looked as if she were screaming at the top of her lungs, but the only sound in the room was the sound of her sloppy pussy in rhythm with the man's body smacking into hers at an unbelievable fast rate of speed.

For another thirty seconds or so the climax rippled through her, then finally she exhaled in one long gasp which seemed to go on for a full minute. But just as she began to inhale air into her lungs again, the man's mouth opened wide and he began uttering hoarse gasps from it, clearly he was getting ready to orgasm.

This immediately grabbed the woman's attention and she began speaking to him. I don't speak Swedish, but by her pleading expression I would guess she was begging him to refrain from cumming in her pussy.

The man began speaking in his own odd dialect. But he was not speaking to her, he was just mumbling words into the air.

Pausing for a second, he pulled his chest up and off the woman. When he did, her hands fell to her sides in exhaustion. I could see her front now, covered in sweat. She had a very nice rack of big white tit-meat. The man placed the palms of his large hands over her tits and squeezed the two large orbs, her pink nipples could still be seen between his thumbs and forefingers. After quickly repositioning his knees for better leverage, he began fucking her again, just as hard as before, but now grasping her tits and using them for control.

It was not long before he was raising his face towards the ceiling like a howling wolf. Then he began to shout,

"Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!"

With these words discharging from his mouth, and with his fingers digging deeply into her tit-flesh, the man's balls erupted. Although I could not see anything, it was obvious by the way his body was reacting that it was a fairly big load he was pumping into her. Who knows how long it had been since he had jacked off or had an opportunity to fuck a woman. By his reaction it looked like it had been quite a while.

Once the orgasm subsided, his body collapsed on top of her. He laid there on top of her for a long moment, her pale legs spread wide on either side of him, her arms outstretched to her sides. He had fucked her within an inch of her life, probably ruining her for any white man who thought he could ever satisfy her.

A minute later, he slowly climbed off of her. His dick was hanging long and limp now, a drip of cum dangled from the head. It was as big as I had imagined, even bigger. The woman's legs remained spread as before, her pink pussy all red and inflamed and dripping with semen. She had been used like a hole, and a whore, with no regard for her thoughts, or her feelings, simply fucked to mindlessness and left there to drool from her mouth and cunt.

The man began to walk back out the door and was startled to see me standing there. His eyes were completely blood shot. I had not realized how tall he was, at least six inches taller than I am, and I am not short. It was obvious he was confused as to who I was, but he just walked past and kept on going.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)