More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dark8264 dark8264

Is she on time?

Yes, she is.

Right at 11, you hear a knock on the door of the office. That must be the girl now! You get up, carrying the handheld camera over to the door, with two others running. You go ahead and open the door, seeing a brunette with glasses wearing a summer dress. The first thing you notice is a cute pair of glasses drawing your attention to her eyes. The second thing? Her huge tits. Those will make a great target for later.

You greet her warmly with a handshake, "Hey, you must be Brooke? Thank you for being on time. Some of these wannabes think that an 11:00 am appointment means get here by noon."

"Well, thank you? By the way, what's the deal with all the cameras?", she asks, looking like she just walked into an awkward situation. Time to turn on the charm.

"Oh, those are so we can cut a 'sizzle reel' for the producers of the show for your audition. They make me turn them on as soon as the audition starts. That way, the talent can't say that I you or touched you or did anything like that. They're for your protection as much as mine," you answer with a smile that would make a lesbian cop let you off with a warning.

Her face softens as she buys the excuse. "Oh, that makes sense. I guess I just wanted to hear you say that," she says. You film her as she walks towards the couch, happy to see that her curves extend to her hips and ass as well, but shocked that she doesn't seem all that confident. It makes you wonder why.

Why isn't she self confident?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)