More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ldnldn ldnldn

Does Ana give the idea a shot?

Yes, she does.

Ana removed her boots and socks without getting up from her seat. Her dainty almond feet touched the clean marble underneath them. That felt quite good actually, maybe Cheryl had a point? But even so, she would have to be crazy to take off her pants at work …would she?

To prove herself that, Ana removed her work pants from her smooth legs and sat in silence. Without a doubt, she felt very silly taking them off, even if no one was there to see her. She could feel a faint blush forming on her face…But, she could not deny that she also felt a lot more comfortable without her stuffy uniform.

It was a hot night, and the AC was broken. Ana was being cooled off by a slow-moving ceiling fan. It wasn’t enough. Hmmm, no one would notice if she cooled her lower body for five minutes... Ana put her feet atop her desk and reclined in her chair, taking in the sweet breeze of the fan on her long, smooth legs.

The rumbling of an engine down the street sent a shock down Ana's spine. She instinctually sat down to hide her bare legs. What if her boss was coming to work? A surprise inspection? This could be the end of her short career in private security!

It was neither of those things, the car didn't even drive down the street Ana was facing. The guard let loose a sigh of relief and sank back to her chair …until the radio cracked. “Oh wow, I didn’t think you would actually follow my advice. Nice panties by the way, I didn’t know you liked Winnie the Pooh so much. Over.”

Ana almost fell out of her chair in surprise. Cheryl knew that she was pantless! “What?! How do you know? Can you see me!?”

“… You didn't say over.”

Ana stared at the radio with contempt. Slowly, she massaged her temple and lifted the radio up to her mouth. “How can you see me? Over.”

“...The security camera? Because I work at the security center? …over.” Oh right, Ana had forgotten about that, she felt very silly for two very different reasons. She was never really out of sight of her coworker, what was she thinking stripping off her pants at work?

“Well, I hope you got a good look because the show’s over, err… over.” Ana reached down for her pants to get dressed again.

“I knew you would chicken out, you are too much of a square to try and have fun.”

Oh no she didn’t. Ana let her pants fall to her feet so that she could grab the radio and reply. “I'm not! And this isn't fun, you are crazy!”

“Cluck, cluck, cluck …over.”

“I'm not a chicken!”

“Is that so? I bet you a pizza that you can't do your rounds without putting on your pants again.”

Does Ana take up to the bet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)