More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pisa Pisa

Does John try the power?

Yes, on the two kneeling women.

John was confused, but horny on the sight of the two young blondes in sport bras and yoga pants who are just getting up as if nothing happened. They look him in the eye and John can see the disgust of the very attractive women towards him.

It takes all of his courge to asks the two. "Ähm sorry but. Can we talk?" The faces of the stunning girls lift up as they couldnt resist even Johns embarassing flirting attempt. The brunette with the firm butt in in the red yoga pants sits to his right and the blonde with the big breasts in a yellow sports bra to his left. "What do you want to talk about" boob girl asked as they both start caressing the boy, who in thier mind is now the most attractive stud they have ever noticed.

John cant help himself but stare on the full tits in front of him, his dick already hurting in his pants. "Ähm im John and whats ypur name?" he asks, unsure what to say the two beauties. "Im Elisabeth, im 27 and banking assistand" says tit girl, stroking his chest "Nina" says ass girl, already kissing his neck and cheek "28, teacher".

Now gaining confidence John grabs Ninas firm ass with his right and Elisabeth round boobs with his left hand. "You cant feels anything eith the clothes on" says Nina as both of them undress and start to undress John as well, under heavy petting.

As he looks around he notices that nobody gives the now three naked persons any attention.

How does John proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)