More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by benjidude benjidude

Should Dave use the wishbone?

Yes, on his mum

Dave looked at Jake and his transformed mum, closing his eyes he commands, “Both of you get dressed!” the pair do as they’re told, Dave’s mum struggles to fit her old clothes over her new body but manages. “Sit down!” Dave orders as everyone sits down in the living room, his mum sitting a little too close to Jake for comfort. Dave looked at his mum and felt a stirring in his loins, “She does look hot” Dave thought to himself before shaking his head loose of the thoughts, “Mum, your mind is back to how it used to be” Dave stated, Susan’s facial expression changed almost instantly and she quickly moved away from Jake.

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed, “What did you do to me?!” she added looking at Jake with disgust, Jake didn’t respond instead just looking at the floor.

“Mum do you want to punish him?” Dave asked, making sure she didn’t get too caught up in her emotions.

“Oh hell yes!” Susan replied immediately, “Turn about is fair play” she added, “Turn him into a ditsy busty bimbo whore and see how he likes it!” suggested Susan. Dave pondered for a minute, the idea of turning Jake into a girl did sound interesting but Jake was still his friend.

“I’ve got another idea” Dave said with a cocky smile. Susan felt something growing in her pants; she lightly grasped the developing bulge.

“What are you doing to me?!” she demanded.

“Well Jake got to fuck you, only seems fair that you get to fuck him back” Dave replied, “Don’t worry you like this idea” he added, Susan’s expression changed from shock to pleased.

“Yeah, it sounds like a great idea!” she answered. Jake wasn’t so happy, he hadn’t felt anything change about him, “Um… dude… how is she going to fuck me?” he asked nervously.

“Where do you think?” Dave replied.

“This is going to be bad isn’t it?” Jake questioned expectedly.

“Oh yeah, you won’t be able to walk straight for a week once Mum is done with you” the bone pulsed in his hand, Dave’s smile just got bigger as he realised what he’d done.

“I think I’ve stopped growing” Susan said as she removed her trousers and panties revealing a large cock where her pussy had once been, it was easily 8” long and growing as it got erect.

“Do him hard Mum” Dave said as Jake started to squirm in his seat, “Except your fate Jake” Dave said, getting comfortable. Jake relaxed and started to get undressed; there was no getting out of this.

Susan moved behind Jake and positioned him on his hands and knees, “Don’t you think this is fitting?” Susan asked, “Seeing as you liked me in this position earlier” she added, rubbing her new cock up and down his butt crack, Jake didn’t answer, he just dipped his head in shame. Susan didn’t waste any more time and thrust her foot long boner into Jake’s ass hole, he gritted his teeth before crying out in pain.

“Shit!” he cried out, “You’re too big!” he added, both Dave and Susan ignored him, as Susan continued to thrust in and out. With all these new sensations from her appendage it didn’t take long for her to reach orgasm, thrusting extra hard as she did, making sure every last drop of cum was deposited in Jakes ass.

There was a wet sloppy noise as Susan pulled out of Jakes ass, Susan quickly put her trousers back on, Jake took his time, feeling very sore, “I believe you have something to say to my Mum?” Dave said sternly.

“I’m sorry” Jake replied softly.

“That’s better, now just sit their quietly” Dave stated, Jake just sat on the sofa wincing slightly.

“How about sorting me out now Dave?” Susan asked, grasping her enhanced chest to bring the point home.

“Yes of course Mum” Dave replied refocusing, “Do you want to go back to normal, or make some enhancements?” he asked, relaxing in the chair.

Which does she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)