More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NoobLube NoobLube

Have you been on Tatooine before?

Yes, on a diplomatic mission. (Jedi Consular)

The wise sage that was your Master brought you here by ship, you can still remember stepping fresh out of the spaceport and watching curiously as a little man, or was it a woman, scurrying through the streets. Being chased after by a rather unscrupulous looking Zabarak punk in a tattered jacket. How they pushed through the crowd and ended up with the Jawa as you had learned, bumping into your Master and quickly cowering behind him.

The little alien had strange, sparkling eyes almost like crystals that shone in the light of the sun. Despite how little they actually looked directly into the sun, the creature babbled in an alien language. “Untinni, untinni!” Said the thing in brown robes, lightly tapping the back of your Jedi master with haste. It was as though the pair were familiar with one another.

“Oh Tsok, what trouble have you gotten into now?” Groaned your Master, who merely gave a resigned smile as if used to the creature’s antics. Upon closer inspection you also saw that this thing wore... a type of bandolier yet no visible weapons? Before you could come to a deductive conclusion, the light skinned horned alien threw a hand in the direction of the your Master.

His voice was rough, almost wrathful akin to a man tired of waiting for the manager to arrive and see the receipt in his hands. “Step aside, Runt! That little twig’s been snarkin’ with me ma’s droids!”

Only a playful smile was what your Master gave you back then, something he’d often do when he supposedly had everything under control. “Oh? Well if it’s a matter of thieving, I’m certain that I can act as a mediator for the both of you.” He made for a grandiose bow, one arm extended to the side with flair. And revealing his status, a long lightsaber at his side, a double-bladed one at that. Leaving the horned man’s eyes to widen just enough, of course that wasn’t what you exactly saw as you felt.

Jedi. Too strong. Not worth. Too much trouble. Respect. The slightest hint of admiration. Flee. Those were invoked emotions you felt exuding the man, less so in the way of thoughts as they were his intentions, you weren’t a telepath after all. His eyes ran from you, to your Master and back to the Jawa before he clicked his tongue and stormed away back into the crowd.

Are you a Jedi Consular?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)