More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wiseone345 wiseone345

Should you go inside?

Yes, let’s do it

He moved forward and gave me a tight hug where I felt his own erection pressing into mine, which caused a precum to rush out of me, soaking my black Calvin trunks; I dare not look down for fear it was seeping through and becoming visible on my pants.

I cleared my throat and tried not to think about how a few layers of fabric was all that was between my dick and his, “Yes! Hi! It’s a pleasure to meet you as well Johnathon.” I initiated the separation as I spoke, for fear that hug might release more precum.

“Well, come in! Come in!” Johnathon stepped away from the door and motioned me inside. I reluctantly obliged; he may have been turned on but that doesn’t mean he still didn’t want to mug or kill me.

I stared at him as he placed the “do not disturb” sign on the handle and carefully shut the door. It was almost 2 in the morning after all; I suppose he didn’t want to risk the noise waking his neighbors.

I was finally able to take him all in, and the pictures he had sent me didn’t do him justice. He was above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined, and that ass of his was just as perfect! That was evident even through those blue shorts he was wearing.

We shared another period of silence as we just stood there, waiting for the other one to make a move. After what felt like an eternity of awkwardness I thought, “Well fuck it!” And I pulled him into me and placed my lips on his.

I was kissing him like I kissed all the women I had ever been with; my lips were soft and tender. I didn’t **** any tongue action. It was a very controlled, almost mechanical process I had developed to just get me through an uncomfortable situation. But this didn’t feel uncomfortable; this felt freeing, and natural, and so fucking hot! My control quickly vanished, and I felt myself becoming more and more ravenous. I wanted his plump eager lips on mine! God I wanted it more than anything I had ever wanted before! Why? Why had I denied myself this feeling for so long?

My kiss deepened and my tongue began exploring, as had my hands; I had slipped my hands under his shirt and was running my fingers all along his chest and back. His skin warm, almost felt like he was on fire, and god his body was so much firmer than a woman’s.

And the absolute best part was that he was mirroring my actions; his hands had begun exploring my body. His fingers would comb through my chest hair, and when his fingers would graze my nipples, I felt a rush of excitement overwhelm my body. Then his hands started moving south, running down my abs until he found my treasure trail, the thick tuft that merged with my pubic hair.

His fingers stopped there and he began to play with it; they twisted in and out, twirling through the hair. And occasionally they would slip down and inch closer and closer to my rigid member. It felt like a wave of electricity washed over me, originating from spot he teased.

My cock was responding with each and every one of those below belt teases. It would lurch and jump, and release a squirt of precum every now and again. God I was aching to get out of my cock out of these constricting jeans.

I was done with this exploratory tease; I pulled his shirt off and he did the same to me, our lips separating only for the second it took for the clothing to go over our heads. I didn’t want it to ever stop; I wanted our lips to be forever locked in this passionate kiss.

I kicked my shoes off each of them landing somewhere different; fuck, why didn’t I have the fore thought to not wear socks. There’s fewer things less sexy than stopping a make-out to dumbly fumble with your socks, but that’s what I did. I felt like an idiot, hopping around trying to balance my weight while pulling them off my feet.

While I was removing them though, Johnathon had slipped out of his shorts, and as it turned out, he hadn’t been wearing any underwear. I was able to fully absorb the sight. He was standing there completely naked watching me. He wasn’t hairless; he had small patches of hair under his arms and around his rather surprisingly thick cock. It was probably of average length, maybe a tad longer, but it was for sure thicker than the average dick. Although I had very little experience with any dick other than porn, but something told me those were usually on the bigger end of the scale. I guess I also had plenty of experience with my own dick; I had measured it a few times in my life: 7 inches cut, maybe a bit thicker than most but Johnathon had me beat in the thickness department. Damn was he sexy though, and I don’t know why but the thought of him not having been wearing underwear while we were making out filled me with lust.

“Fuck! Are you real? I’ve never seen someone so sexy.” I almost sprinted over to him, my hand outstretched; and once I was in range I wrapped my my fingers around the base of his neck and pulled him back into that kiss.

With our lips still connected, he guided me over to the bed and pushed down onto it. He straddled my bare stomach, and I felt his dick on my chest. That was certainly not a sensation that has crossed my mind in the fantasies I had cooked up, but it was good, surprisingly sexy. The feel of his stiff member nestled in my chest hair, the warmth from it and the subtle heart beat I could feel through his shaft, it felt intimate and of course it was hot as hell. I pulled my head up and instinctively wrapped my mouth around his cock; I started bobbing up and down with the same rhythm he was pumping his hips.

It wasn’t until a few moments of this passed that I realized the true impact of what was happening. I had another man’s dick in my mouth; I hadn’t even hesitated to do it. And god all mighty did this feel right! His girth stretched my mouth and every now and again he was press dick along the back of my throat. I gagged the first few times he did this but eventually I was able to relax enough that he slipped right down with ease.

Johnathon had begun to moan when my throat started fully accepting his cock; he kept repeating the words, “fuck that feels good! Fuck that feels good.” I have to admit that it was a massive turn on to hear how much he was enjoying it and each time he hit the back of my throat, my own dick would jump for joy, pressing and rubbing across a precum slicked pair of underwear.

After a couple minutes of being face fucked, he pulled away and bent down to kiss me, but he didn’t just stop at my there. He licked my mouth then his tongue trailed down my jaw line and his softened lips began kissing my neck then my collar bone, followed by my pecs and nipples. It was an incredible feeling to have his stubble scratch and tickle my skin as he explored my body. I squirmed and moaned at the sensation.

When his tongue had found my nipples, his hands had found the button of my jeans. Thank god! My cock was about to be free! The constant pressure of my jeans was incredibly constricting and frustrating. “Oh fuck yes.” The words just slipped out when the button gave way.

I felt him smile against my chest as he spoke, “Someone’s eager.”

“You have no idea!” I meant to sound flirtatious and slightly sarcastic, but instead my words came out **** and almost like I was pleading, which I was. I really needed my cock out of those pants! I needed to know what it felt like for his hands, HIS a man’s hands, to be finally touching my cock.

He let out a giggle and lifted his head; he stared at me as he pulled down my fly. This was the closest any man’s fingers had ever come to my cock; I could feel it jumping. It was definitely eager for his touch. And although they were unbuttoned and unzipped, my cock still wasn’t free; its length ran down my hip, sticking to the skin from either sweat or precum. Johnathon began moving his fingers up and the outline of my cock. God that feel good! So so good! My dick was lurching and leaking with each gentle touch. No woman had ever made me feel like this; sex had never felt this good.

My head was swirling, I could hear my own moans growing louder and louder with each touch, and suddenly everything started feeling too good. I could feel my cum rising higher and higher. I was close; way too close. There was no way i was going to cum like this. I had never once cum in less than 20 minutes of direct stimulation. I could cum with my pants and underwear still on. There was no way I was going to let myself be the guy that came in his pants from a gentle touch. My cock had to at least be touched first! I was owed that much for all those years of repressing my true self. I was almost there. I was almost at the point of no return. My breathing had turned ragged; god this was embarrassing. Yet at the same time it was the best sex I had ever experienced.

Johnathon switched from fingers to his whole hand; he was full on rubbing my shaft now. “Wow your hung aren’t you? This cock is going to feel so good inside me. It’s been so long since I fucked, I’m going to be incredibly tight. You’re going to have to be gentle. How does that sound?”

That thought was too much; I could picture it all. His bubble butt bouncing on my thighs, making that unmistakable slapping sound of intense sex. God I so wish that was going to be happen, but it wasn’t. A harsh feeling started brewing in the pit of my stomach; it felt like a brick was in there. Every muscle in my body was going rigged, and I could feel my balls drawing up. This was going to be big, this was going to be intense, and this was going to be a lot of cum.

I reached for my pants! I couldn’t be that guy! I just couldn’t be that guy in his eyes! Knowing that someone this sexy, someone who wanted me that badly, was going to view me as a guy who can’t even hold his own cum would be too much. I’d never have sex again. I had to get these pants off. I don’t know if that would make any difference but it was all my brain could focus on!

I wrapped my hands around the waist band, and I started pulling. I squeezed as tight as I could. Just get the pants down. I could hold out that long. Just get the pants down. That was when Johnathon slapped my hands away, “no no! That’s my job.” Fuck fuck fuck. I was there! God was I there.

Then Johnathon did the worst thing he could do; he slid his hand down my underwear. I could fingers sliding through my pubes and toward my aching cock, “Is this what you want?” And that was it.

I let all the air out of my lungs as I let out a deep, hearty, almost painful sounding groan. I hadn’t even noticed that I was holding my breath. But as I relaxed and finally exhaled, I felt the cum shoot out of me and into my black Calvin trunks! The first spurt was the biggest amount of course and the absolute most intense feeling. The came five or maybe six more spurts of cum, each less than the last.

My breathing had begun to steady when I shouted, “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” I looked down at the scene, and my pants were ruined. Not only was the stain enormous, stretching almost down to the knee and completely across the zipper, but I could see the white cum eeking out of the fabric in thick wads. What had I just done?

Will he be flattered or pissed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)