More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by weelunarpixie weelunarpixie

Would you like to meet my lover?

Yes, let's see what you would risk it all for.

Instagram is a great way to quickly stay in touch with friends. The app gives you little photo snippets of their lives to scroll through and feel like you are involved. Most of those pictures are, in fact, people I actually have not spoken to in over 25 years. We all get caught up in our own lives don't we? Running errands, working, spending time with spouse and kids, it all becomes your routine and there is nothing wrong with that. Sometimes though, sneaking away from your life to take a peek into someone else's, can be a sweet escape. We are all curious how those we used to know have grown and changed? Who did they marry? How cute are their kids? What kind of interesting things did they go on to do with their life after knowing us? This is even more compelling when it happens to be an old flame. In my case, he was a guy I met as a teenager. He was a few years older, artsy, a little wild. We did not know each other well and lost contact, before the years of social media, but we became re-acquainted again in our early 20s. And, as you can imagine, by re-acquainted, I mean we hooked up once after some serious flirting. I had just decided not to go back to university for the next semester to "figure things out" and therefore took a week long trip to stay with friends who had piled themselves into a large house in a nearby larger city. At 20 years old I assumed there was more opportunity anywhere but my small town and looking for jobs and "finding myself" was my goal for the week. Honestly, one had to see that maybe I was a little for attention as I purposely chose a house full of male friends to stay with. Drew was one of the 5 boys sharing the house and I felt his presence and personality shine through the others the entire week. There had always been an attraction on both our parts, but timing was never right with other respective love interests and lack of opportunity. Over the span of about a week nearer proximity, I felt like I learned a little more about this now 23 year old version of that cute guy I met in high school. We seemed to click. He was funny, smart, well read, self assured, and, if nothing else, there was certainly a physical attraction to each other. He was very handsome, charming, and something in his demeanor translated as more exploritory than the other boys I had been with. His behavior was overtly and unabashedly sexual towards me. Later in my journal, I would describe him as "controlling" and "sexually dominant". I almost felt as though he actually prowled around that week, stalking me like a large cat and then, on my last night, decided to take me down as his prey. Having had no luck with landing a job and feeling uncomfortable away for so long, I announced to the housemates that I planned to return home and reevaluate. I suppose Drew sensed that this might be his only chance and invited me into his room that night. We talked a bit, kissed a bit, undressed each other a bit. I felt like this was all leading to a ticket into his bed for the night, but I certainly got more than I expected. Now, memories from 26 years ago can be hazy, but it is crystal clear that at some point that evening I was asking him to "fuck me harder....deeper" in the ass. This man was exciting, and adventurous, and turned keys, and pushed buttons in me that I didn't even know existed. After a brief, but very sweet seduction where we giggled uncomfortably, and kissed passionately, he abruptly flipped me with ease onto my stomach and then pulled me to my hands and knees to take me from behind. From the luscious foreplay and the controlled way he took charge of me, I was soaking wet and he gratefully and hungrily noticed. With a confident tone he simply said, "You are so wet that it has lubricated your asshole. Would you let me try to fuck you there?" I wanted to scream, "YES!", but I am sure to avoid seeming like a slut, I basically nodded and let him continue. I was not an overly confident young woman at 20. I knew what I liked, and I liked what I knew...but that was limited. This dominant behavior from a man was different from anything I had experienced and it completely turned me on more than I would have imagined. Having an explosive orgasm that brought me to tears was not common for me. I had also never experienced anything like having Drew's cock, balls deep in my pussy and having him cum hard and fast inside of me as he growled "Fuck, yes!" into my ear. Somehow it was all flirty but filthy, sweet but salacious, innocent but indecent all wrapped into one act. This man had something that I didn't know I craved until he gave it to me, throbbing and rock hard. We tired each other out and fell asleep, sweaty and satisfied in each others arms. Waking up the next day was only a little embarrassing. Realizing that I had begged for Drew to fuck me faster in the ass made me blush a little, but he kissed me gently and asked if I was ok. He wanted to write me letters and asked for my address. He wanted me to call when I got home safely. He wanted to actually be my friend. We communicated sparingly for almost six months and then went our separate ways, on to other relationships and eventually marriages with lives over 1000 miles away from each other. I have recently realized that neither of us ever forgot about the sweetness of each other, or the near savagery of that night or the connection we had. We both feel like it ended before it could even begin for us. Drew and I have very much enjoyed recounting this story with each other over social media messaging... now 26 years later.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)