More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

Does he act on his desire?

Yes, he bends her over and fucks her hard

Steve looked at the pretty girl that was offering her tight young pussy to him. He thought about all the hot young girls who had offered themselves to him over the past few years. He thought about his wife how she did not seem to want him, or at least did not want to fuck him. Then he thought, what the fuck, he could only be arrested and lose his job. That had to be worth the fuck he was about to give her. He moved closer to her, his thick cock tenting out his slacks. She gripped his bulging manhood as he got closer to her, not backing off at all.

Then he ordered her, “Turn around and bend over my desk. I’m going to fuck you.”

She answered, “Yes, Mr. Parker,” and she let out a little moan of anticipation and bent over his desk, spreading her leg as she pulled up her skirt, revealing her bare pussy ready to be fucked. Steve realized that she planned this and she had taken her panties off figuring he would do her. Steve could see the wetness that glistened on her cunt lips and he unzipped and pulled out his hard cock. Moving up behind her he ran he fat cock head up and down her pussy lips, sliding easily as she was already so wet with her excitement. She reached back and found his cock, guiding him to her tight fuck hole.

Steve thrust as hard as he could into her, driving his hard cock deep into her tight pussy.

Becca let out a loud moan and said, “Fuck yes, Mr. Parker, fuck me hard. Give me your big cock. Fuck me hard and fast.”

Steve did he best jamming his boner into her over and over as she gripped onto the desk to keep from falling forward. He used his hands to grope her big tits as he pulled her onto his cock. She did her best to hump back against him, driving her wet pussy on his cock.

She started to cum after just a few dozen thrusts of hard fucking. “Fuck yes Mr. Parker, just like that. I’m going to cum. Fuck yes, I’m cumming.”

As her orgasm subsided Steve was still going and he had her roll over, pulling her legs up on his shoulders he mounted her again driving deep into her wet pussy. He watched as she started to play with her stiff, pink nipples twisting and pulling them as he fucked her.

She started to cum again pretty quickly, and he could feel her pussy clamp down on his cock as she climaxed. He finally let loose as she finished her orgasm, and he thrust deep inside the sexy girl and pumped her full of his cum load.

Becca talked to him as he shot off inside her, “Fuck yeah Mr. Parker cum inside me. Give me your jizz in my tight pussy. Yeah, do it in me.”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)