More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wit1 wit1

Does the trap suceed?

Yes, but then there is Daphne

As expected, a section of the wall slid aside silently, A moment later, a rather disgusting-looking green skinned human appeared in the darkened alcove. Velma quickly looked over at the slight sound. She froze a moment as if surprised.

“JINKIES!!!” she cried out. She hesitated another moment as if trying to decide what to do. The timing was critical. If she broke for the kitchen too soon, the zombie could figure it out and try to cut her off. In that case, the zombie would most likely miss the skate. And if it was fast enough, it would catch her before she could get to the door. If Velma waited too long, she would be in between the zombie and the standard. She would be trapped in the net with the zombie when it fell. Velma took a single step towards the window. She then started running for the kitchen.Velma slowed so that she could look back to see if it worked.

The zombie yelped in surprise as it’s foot came down on the skate. It’s arms flailed wildly as it skated uncontrollably towards the opposite wall. It missed the lamp completely and slammed into the wall with a thud. It staggered backwards a couple steps before falling to the floor stunned. It’s flailing arms caught the lamp standard and knocked it aside. The net fell, engulfing the prone zombie.

“Yes!” Velma cried out as she stopped just outside the kitchen door. The plan had worked. It hadn’t worked the way she had planned, but it had netted the zombie. It was something she could crow about to Fred. Now all they had to do was tie up the trapped zombie, call the police, and unmask him.

Velma’s shout for joy turned into a scream of terror as the standard crashed to the floor. It hadn’t actually hit her, but had been close enough to take a good sized chunk out of the front of her skirt.

Hearing her partner’s scream, Daphne forgot all about the plan. She rushed out of the kitchen to see if she could help Velma. She held her net out before her as both weapon and shield. Too late she saw Velma. Daphne bowled over the smaller detective. The two girls tumbled to the floor, a tangle of arms, legs, and net.

Both look to the side as they heard a soft moan. Having recovered from being stunned by his collision with the wall, the zombie starting to struggle to free himself. The two struggled against the strong strands that held them. Two sets of eyes grew wide in panic as the zombie rose to his hands and knees. Although still entangled in the net, he hadn’t been properly secured. It was only a matter of time before he would be able to free himself.

“Hurry Daphne!” Velma called out. When they had stopped rolling, the taller girl had ended up on top. Velma’s left arm was pinned to the floor underneath the two of them. Her right hand was caught between the two of them, unable to reach anything but Daphne’s left breast. She had to depend on Daphne to free them. However, the redhead was hampered by the fact that strands of the net were wrapped about her wrists. Daphne wiggled even faster, rubbing her entire body even harder against Velma’s breasts. Velma gasped as Daphne’s left thigh pressed painfully against her crotch. The brunette felt her heart race as the zombie’s right hand slid out from under the edge of the net. He was moments away from getting loose.

“He’s almost free!” Velma screamed, her voice cracking.

Can the girls get free before the zombie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)