More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SimpleWriter SimpleWriter

Do you go to the bar?

Yes, but only because Megan is there

When you get to the bar, Bill is waiting for you. He's already got a little table and there are a couple of drinks on it.

"Hey! I got you a beer."

You try not to look annoyed. "Dude, don't do that! I can get my own drink."

Bill looks over his shoulder at the bar. A gorgeous brunette is working behind the counter tonight. He smiles at you, but it's a consoling smile. "Look, I get it. Megan is frickin' hot as hell. You just can't get your hopes up, man. Literally a thousand other guys a day come in here and notice how hot she is. Every tenth one hits on her, so she's probably already spent an hour of her shift today playing 'unwilling interviewer of potential boyfriends'. If you try to be another one of those guys, then-"

"I know, I know," you say. "But I can at least talk to her enough to buy a beer."

Bill laughs and says, "All right, all right. Just sit and relax a minute, then the next round's all yours."

You sit, chat with Bill about his work, and finish your beer much faster than he finishes his. Noticing this, he waves you towards the bar.

As you approach, you remind yourself to look at her face and not her terrific body. You slipped up on that the first time you were here, but she might not have noticed.

Megan turns towards you as you approach, instantly breaking out into a glowing smile that makes you forget everything else. "Hey John! It's good to see you back!"

How do you handle it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)