More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chiefy2404 Chiefy2404

Does Kaylyn start discovering her "gift" at school?

Yes, and who else her BFF

Kaylyn & Alena have been best friends since either can remember. They grew up on the same street just a few houses away and even their parents were friends before the girls had been born.

Alena wasn’t the “hot” girl in the guys eyes like her BFF is, but by no means was she not a looker. While Kaylyn stood an average 5’9 or so, Alena struggled to be 5’5, and she didn’t exactly have a body of an athlete either but she wasn’t obese either. But she is a straight-A student, again the opposite of her friend, but she had the triple threat that scared guys off, Brains, Booty & Boobs. Which always left Alena to wonder, “Why don’t the guys stare at me like they do Kaylyn?”

Today, she was dressed to garner attention, wearing her tightest pair of faded blue jeans, along with a snug white top that gave off hints of her large underlying black bra.

Alena is standing beside her car in school parking lot as Kaylyn pulls up nearby, in her new car that daddy bought, as the door opens Kaylyn gets out then leans back in to grab her purse. As she bends down, Alena is looking over at her BFF from 2 cars over staring at her large ass swaying back and forth as she reaches for the purse, she begins to admire and become somewhat in a trance while watching her friend struggle to reach for something.

Meanwhile, Kaylyn continues to gather the contents of her purse that fell on the way into school, in a typical blonde moment for her, unaware of the bent over presenting of her big booty she's giving people who walk by and her BFF. As she finished picking up the last remains of her purse, a handful of condoms (just in case), she thought she heard a familiar voice, her BFF Alena.

Alena, standing 2 cars away, continues to stare lustfully at Kaylyn’s bent over displayed ass. With some thoughts brewing, “Oh my god, how much I wanna just have my way with that...with that lucious fat ass of hers.” Alena’s eyes likely bulging from her head as she continues “maybe even get her standing in front of me, in one of those many trademark slutty thongs the whole school has seen, and get her jumping so I can enjoy watching those fat cheeks bounce and jiggle everywhere.”

Kaylyn now has stopped reached for the condoms as she has heard in her head the familiar voice of her BFF and the confusing & shocking things she’s hearing her say about herself. But the voice continues on, “I just wanna walk up to Kay Kay and put my hands on that ass and slide one down the front of those 2nd skin yoga pants and itty bitty ‘do me’ thong panties and give her the pleasuring that pencil membered boyfriend of hers can’t give her.”

Kaylyn was frozen in her car, in her bent over state, in shock with her face flushed bright red at what she heard. The feeling was snapped when she felt a sudden tug on the back of her yoga pants and turned to see her BFF. “Hey Kay Kay! Are you ok? You look very flushed & haven’t gotten out of your car yet. Can see you’re not planning on putting out for Joe today, he won’t get turned on with the panties you’re wearing. Lol”

Kaylyn looked quietly and slowly made her way out of the car knowing Alena would be looking squarely at her backside as got out. Then a question she was hoping to avoid came “Hey bestie, no thong today, what gives? And panties with polka dots so not like you, explain yourself.”

“Well it is a laundry day at home, so naturally woke up to everyone of my thongs in the wash, of course when i had to wear yoga pants, a fashion no-no I always avoid but I couldn’t.” Kaylyn responded. “And when I went in my drawer I saw only one pair of undies in there, these. But I’m truly embarrassed to be caught in them, not for the polka dots, while embarrassing but because they are....well your panties, Alena.”

Do more truths come out on the walk into school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)