More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

The Battle of the Bastards...............

Yes, and No

Jacaerys had Rode From Moat Callin with his Ranking Commanders and had them infiltrate the Bolton Forces, and Sabotage the Boltons by Poisoning their Food Stores and Water Sources, Setting their Armory on Fire, and Then leaving after they begin the Sabotage. Meanwhile Jacaerys and his Majority Of Men managed to make it to the Stark Encampment, where he was met by Jon Snow and Sansa Stark.

(Stark Encampment)

''Lord Sunfayre? This is unexpected, I thought you'd be at Ramsay Boltons Side in all this. '' Says Jon. ''As far as he's aware, I am, but I gave my men orders to infiltrate Winterfel, and Sabotage the Bolton Forces, byinf Poisoning their Food Stores and Water Supply and setting their primary Armory on Fire. I'll be blunt, I have an Offer for you, an Offer you can scarcely refuse.'' Says Jacaerys as he Draws his Sword. ''I Would rather discuss this in private, and I offer you my sword during the duration of the Talk.'' Says Jacaerys. ''Fine, but your Men must Stay at a Distance from the Main Encampment.'' Concedes Jon. ''Agreed, ans My Men will Leave their Weapons with Your own as a further Sign of my sincerity. Shall we?'' Asks Jacaerys as Snow leads the Way.

(War Tent)

As Jacaerys sat at the War Table with Jon Snow, Sansa Stark, and Davos Seaworth and Melisandre, he waited for the Tension to recede a tad. ''You said you had an Offer for us?'' Asks Davos. ''Aye, As I have already said before, My Men Have Sabotaged the Boltons Ability to Keep themselves Fed, Able-Bodied, and Equipped, but what I didn't tell you was that I still Have Men amongst the Boltons Ranks, ready to betray them at a Moments Notice. I also bring with me Masterfully Forged Weapons, Made from only the Finest Quality Steel, and at least 250 Braavosi Waterdancers, who could prove crucial to your Battle. But this is only Small Tokens of Goodwill, As you undoubtedly know, The North has a Secret Weapon, it's Calvary, Northern Steeds may not have the Grace, Elegance, and Swiftness of the Southerners Own Steeds, but they More than make up for it with their Sturdiness, Stamina, and Unbending Iron Will. I have been Cultivating a Sizeable Number of Mounted Warriors since the Red Wedding, you Sorely Lack such an Asset. I offer this to you.'' Says Jacaerys as he Draws a Skin of Wine from his Furs and Takes a Sip of the Contents. ''What's the Price?'' Asks Sansa as Jacaerys Chuckles. ''I'm not gonnaa lie, I prospered under Bolton Rule, but I Knew that was a Temporary Thing, I Have the Troops to make up the Difference, and the Contacts to make Winterfel Prosper anew, what I require in return is a Grip that will endure countless ages of Tests and Trials of any and all kinds. If you get my Point?'' Asks Jacaerys. ''You want a Marriage Alliance? Are you Serious? Who would agree to that?'' Asks Jon as Jacaerys and Sansa Look at eachother Briefly. ''I'll do it.'' Says Sansa Suddenly as Both Jon and Davos look suprised and Melisandre smiles.

''Sansa.....'' Says Jon but Sansa is quick to cut him off. ''Look we need him and he knows it, besides we don't have many options left, the Battle happens soon and we Need all the Help we can Get.'' Says Sansa Coolly as She and Jon exchange tense Glances. ''I'll have my Men Ride Forward and join your Host, If you need me I'll be With my Men, Come find me later Sansa.'' Says Jacaerys seeeing the Situation for what it is. ''Come one you two they need to talk, and we don't need to be present for it.'' Says Jacaerys as he roughly grabs Davos and gently Grabs Melisandre and leads them out..........

The Battle? Or Parley?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)