More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Anything interesting?

Yes, The Young Master Lives!

Lucas was in a Team exercise with Raven, Beast Boy, and Blue Beatle. Eventually after completing the exercise, You learned that the Team would be receiving a Visitor, straight from Batman, whixh caught your interest. As you hung back you saw that the Visitor was Master Damien! ''Master Al Ghul! You live?! I am sorry that I arrived too late to prevent the Master's , It was my responsibility to hunt the Traitor down, and I failed, as per League Custom, I offer you my blood to compensate for the Master's , his for mine.'' Says Lucas as he kneels and holds his sword up for Damien to kill him with. Damien however shows no interest. ''The League is no more, I am the Last of the Al Ghul's, and the League has been Disbanded, so you heed not bow to me anymore Brother.'' Says Damien. ''Ah you've met before then?'' Asks Starfire. ''Mi'lady Master Damien and I were raised together, I was taken in by the League after The old man refused to take me in, I still don't understand why Master Ra's Had such an interest in his well-being, He never cared about anyones Well-being but Gotham's and his own.'' Says Lucas bitterly as Damien perks up. ''You mean Batman?'' Asks Damien. ''I do Master, He and I are tied by Blood, he is my Uncle, My father Was his Younger brother, and the former Servant to the Court of Owls, after I heard Father died, I took up his mantle as Talon following my stint in the GL's and SL's.'' Says Lucas without raising his head.

''Then that makes you and Damien Cousin's.'' Says Nightwing as Lucas Flinches for the first time in years. ''I'll be in my room.'' Says Damien as he walks around Lucas and heads to his room evergone but Raven follows as she realises Lucas is Crying. ''What's Wrong?'' Asks Raven. ''The Master's Heir.....he.....he Lives! After so long I am not alone in in beliefs anymore! And my Master's Heir is Alive!'' Says Lucas as he composes himself in silence.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)