More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ryuhwf Ryuhwf

Should Urien find a temporary secretary?

Yes, Laura applied!

Laura part 1: seduction

I'm broke, I'm running out of money and I need to find a job as soon as possible. College practically made a hole in my bank account so... Today I have an interview with the CEO of a company, for a secretary position, I have to play all my cards here. If he doesn't hire me because of my studies and abilities, well, my tits better do something just in case.

I’m Laura, I’m a martial artist, I call it the Jiu Jitsu Matsuda, I inherited it with my father’s passing away, and I’ll do everything to promote it all over the world, I will even use this job’s influence!

I'm wearing on my green crop top; it makes my boobs look even bigger, and a pair of jeans. As I entered the building I got a little nervous, I really need this job. "Hi, I have a job interview with the CEO"

The company's guard that was on the reception dropped his jaw as soon as he looked at me, that means my tits are doing their job right. "I'm Laura" I tell him again, so he wakes up and stops drooling.

"Oh... yes! Right, please come in, take the elevator, 3rd floor, he'll be waiting for you at his office." He said, looking embarrassed for staring too much at my tits.

"Thanks!" I replied and smiled at him, and then I head to the elevator. This CEO better hire me, otherwise... I'll make him hire me.

As soon as I got in front of his door and knock, I heard a very masculine deep voice.

"Come in" he said.

I opened the door and presented myself.

"Hello! I'm Laura, I have an interview with you sir, for the secretary position" this guy is really handsome, tall, slender. I noticed he's looking at my legs; maybe he's the leggy kind of man. Then he let his eyes roll all over my breasts, this job is mine.

"Miss Laura, yes, I was expecting you, please take a sit." He finally said, trying to look away, avoiding eye contact.

I walk towards the desk and sit down in one of his armchairs.

"So, Miss Laura, I've noticed you have a little accent, where are you from?"

"I'm from Brazil, born and raised, but then I decided to continue my education here"

"Do you like it here?" He says, trying to not get distracted by my tits. I notice he's a little nervous. Having such a woman sitting in front of him just a few centimeters away, must be hard.

"I do, it's been really good so far..." I answer, leaning back on the chair and crossing my legs. I notice he swallows hard, trying to hold himself and be in control. His hands are shaking a little bit. The reaction men have towards me makes me excited. I love knowing that my body, my legs and my tanned skin have an effect over people. I often feel like a goddess.

"Great! Well... I can see in your resume that you recently graduated from college, excellent grade, and recommendation letters from your teachers. I think you qualify for this job. When can you start?" He's trying to relax on his chair, making a huge effort to lock his eyes with mine and not let them drift away to my tits.

"I can start right now if you want me to" I answer with a smile that gives him a perverted look.

"Excellent, well I need someone right now, so, there's a desk right outside the office, that's your workplace, please check the agenda and..." he suddenly stops when I slowly stand up from my chair leaning a little above his desk, so he can take a good look at my tits. I can only describe his face with "thirst".

"Is there anything else you want me to do?" I ask with a smile.

"No, just what I told you, then we'll figure out the rest through the day..." he answerers trying to look away.

I slowly head for the door to go to my new desk.

"Oh Laura... I hope you are aware that this is a temporary mission, our secretary Kolin is on a business trip and she will return after 2 weeks, If you are competent enough though, we may find you a regular post" he says, with a grin.

"So... I'm a temporary replacement... that's OK sir... you'll be so satisfied with my work that you won't let me go after that..." I answer cheerfully and left the office.

Who the fuck is this Kolin? I must find out who she is, I heard about her during the street fighter event but I’m not sure about it… If I want to steal her job, then I need to know my enemy; and gain the boss's favor. I must plan, I must be quick.

The next few days I kept wearing crop tops and a short pencil skirts, making my tits look delicious, and revealing more of my thunder thighs and my curvy ass. I was going to seduce my boss no matter what, making him mine would give me the job of my dreams, and when I decide to hunt a man, I never fail. One day, i got into the office, with a report I did the day before. When my boss raised his head to look who it was, his jaw dropped, and his eyes went wide, he didn't expected to see that much skin from me. His eyes slowly went through my whole body, detailing every inch of me.

"Sir, I think I made a mistake in my report, can you please check it out?" I said with a seductive voice, walking around the desk to lean against it, directly in front of him. "I think I made a mistake in this paragraph, this statement from the last meeting, I'm not sure it was like that..." As I spoke, his eyes couldn't help but travel up the length of my legs as I rubbed my left knee on my thigh. "Can you please help me with it?" I said, handing him the report and drawing his attention away from his lust filled thoughts.

"Emm... Sure! Let me see..." He said

I folded my arms under my bust making them stand out even more. "Sir, I've noticed you are very respectful of your company, I think that with the proper assistant, you can have a bigger margin." I said after a while. He stared at me again. "And of course, you need someone qualified for that job, someone who have a skill set" I said.

"What kind of skill set?" he asked, with curiosity burstingout of his eyes.

Without saying anything else, I reached down and gripped the hem of my skirt. In shock, he watched as i inched it up my creamy thighs and exposed my pussy. Spreading my thighs just a bit, I waved him closer in his seat. "The kind of skills that would satisfy the CEO" I said as I ran my index finger through the slit of my pussy. For a moment I thought he didn't realized what he was looking at, or whether it was real, but he was hypnotized by my fully shaven pussy. I started drawing circles around my clit, making my body warmer and my insides wetter. Touching myself in front of a man was something I've never done before, and what an experience it is. I could see his cock absolutely throbbing inside his pants. I slowly licked my index and middle fingers and placed them inside of my, moving them slowly in and out. Then I pulled out my fingers to suck them and taste my own juices. He's face was priceless.

"Don't you want to take me on a test run and see if I'm qualified?" I asked with a sultry voice. I reached for the back of his head and he started leaning forward to put his face between my thighs. His nose was pressed against my pubic bone, just above the slit of my pussy, his mouth making contact with my lips. He moaned as soon as he smelled me, his tongue darted from his mouth and danced around the outside of my lips, then the point of his tongue pushed between my lips and went exploring. I hissed in a breath as his tongue pressed into me. He made contact with my clit, he circled it slowly, he paused a moment, then sucked it into his mouth. This made me gasp and press my hips into his face harder; surprisingly he was good, far. My grip tightened in his hair and i growled out "Keep going."

His tongue traveled down my now very wet slit, teased around my pussy and then pushed inside of me. My juices leaked out around his tongue, I was panting as he penetrated me. He shifted his hand upwards, placing it over my mounds and rubbing my clit with his thumb while he bobbed his mouth against my lips. Again, and again, his tongue plunged into my cunt, until he felt my thighs trembling around his face. Though i hadn't admitted it, i was close to exploding.

Shifting his mouth back to my clit, he concentrated the point of his tongue on the very end of my sensitive organ. He began to speed up in his licking, faster and faster, applying more and more pressure. I was squirming, still holding him firmly in his place, but very obviously losing control. Pressing his entire mouth over the top of my sopping wet slit, he roughly pressed two fingers into my cunt, as deeply as he could. I squealed and bucked under him, my legs now spread open as wide as they possibly could.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I growled, trying to direct his head with my hand. "Keep going, keep going!" I demanded.

With a quick half smile, he pushed a third finger into my eager little hole and resumed his attack on my clit. My pussy juices dripping down his arm as he fingered me. Suddenly i tried to jerk him away as my back arched and i leaned back on his desk, but he fought against me and kept his mouth attached to my pussy. With a grunt and a strangled cry, i came. I came hard all around his tongue and his fingers. There's no going back now, this man is mine, and so is this job.

Then he pulled out his fingers and licked them, seeing him doing that was hot, I stand up from the desk, and he followed me. We started kissing, his hands were moving all over my body, fondling and stroking my ass, my tits, pinching my nipples, running up and down through the valley of my crotch. My hands were equally busy, squeezing and stroking a noticeable bulge in the front of his pants. Now i was unbuckling and unzipping his pants; i freed his erection, sat down on his chair, and took him slowly into my mouth, sliding my lips over the swollen head and gradually swallowing it. My head began to move in and out along the length of the rigid cock, leaving a glistening wet surface behind on each pass. My head movedfaster, then faster yet, bobbing in and out in a steady, practiced rhythm, I looked at him and his eyes were closed and his head tilted back, mouth slightly open, both hands resting atop of my head, hips pushing forward to meet my mouth on every intake.

Then he stopped me and pulled me upright. He quickly turned me to face his desk, where I leaned a bit, then he stepped up behind me and using one hand around his base to guide it, began running the mushroom head of his dick along my pussy lips from behind, teasing and stroking but not penetrating. Oh, this is going to be good. Now my boss pushed forward, sliding into me from behind until he was fully seated. Gripping my hips with both hands, he began pumping in and out with enough to make me groan and moan of pleasure. One wrist came down to cover my mouth, attempting to stifle the little gasp-moans that escaped with each thrust.

Then I was cumming again, my body quivering; my knees buckled slightly, and had my boss not had a firm grip on my hips i would have slumped to the floor. A few more thrusts and my boss was cumming, too, his body suddenly still and rigid, his head thrown back. I orgasmed powerfully, waves of pleasure rushing through my body. I closed my eyes and the world went away for a moment, nothing existed but my own spasming pussy.

My boss and i were busy putting ourselves together when suddenly the door opened. There was a gorgeous, tall, blonde woman, with an upset looked on her face standing right there. Her eyes flying angrily from my boss to me, then back to my boss.

"What the fuck is going on here!" She finally said...

Face off

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)