More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by swimstar82 swimstar82

Shall we start the story?

Yes!

Jessie and her boyfriend, Justin have recently celebrated their one year anniversary. Everything had been going very smoothly for the two college students, and they even planned to move in together. However, since Jessie didn't have the best financial situation, she couldn't put any money up for the apartment, and the plans fell through. Because of that, Justin gets an idea. He joking brought up the idea of Jessie becoming a cam girl. He had always fantasized of showing his sexy girlfriend off to complete strangers, and he thought that maybe the incentive of a little cash on the side would be enough to get her to agree.

Jessie had just woken up from a nap to a text from Justin. It read: "Hey sexy, I know you're hurting for money, and I thought of a little way you can have some fun and make a little bit ;)" He goes on to explain how he wants her to be a cam girl. Jessie had always loved to masturbate. She did it all the time, but she wasn't so sure about doing it in front of people online, much less interact with them while doing it! She replies: "I dunno baby, do you really want me to do this?"

"Yes Jess it would be so incredibly hot"

Does she agree?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)