More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Irya Irya

Are you ready to begin?

Yes! To a surprise !

*Note from the Author. Hello ! Irya here, this branch while in the same "Universe" as Twisted while be it own parallel story. Mechanic, value, character and other part may be similar or total opposite. Also while I would love to be able to claim for my English to be perfect, it ain't sadly. *

Before we jump in on Lex's new exciting life we will be taking a quick look at his past history. Lex was an awkward nerd all the way through school, most of his free time was spent almost exclusively on video games and school works, this lead to him being a skinny 6'4" quiet bookworm . While this granted him a really cheap tuition at an elite private university it also meant Lex had meager social skills and few fellow students he could call "friend". His situation at home is a quite typical single mother household, composed of Lex, his Korean step-mother Soung Ee who is the living definition of MILF still looking in her late twenties and his half sister Elizabeth or simply "Elize" who is a year younger than Lex preparing for the entrance exam to enter the same university as her older brother. Their father was successful businessman who had died in an accident years ago on a business trip, leaving them with his considerate saving and the generous insurance policy his company provided to their abroad employees.

Lex was sleeping on his study desk after staying up late working on his coding assignment, his arm used as a makeshift pillow until he was brought half awake by a unknown notification sound. Ding! Ding! Through half open eyelids he perceived a uncanny floating screen asking for his character gender. 'I must be playing to much these days if i'm dreaming floating character sheet.' he thought as he lazily poked at the screen falling back to sleep as he made his choice. Following this multiple notifications went unheard by Lex.

A few hours later when his alarm clock went off, Lex failed to few time to grab his phone without raising his head, before loosing his patience and tilt his head upward to look where his phone was to shut it off, except his view was filled with floating windows. He let out a surprised : "What the heck!" Before falling silent, his voice sounded so feminine right now. "Am I still dreaming?" he said taking notice he didn't hallucinate the female pitch in his or should she say her voice. "Oh my GOD what is happening !?" She exclaimed aloud in panic.

Her rambling was cut short by a new window popping into existence in front of the others.

-Wrong gender kiddo.

"Huh... wait what, you are female? God is female ?"

-Not all are, but I am so call me Gaia or goddess, just don't call me god or I will smite you !

Lex gulped as she read the last part "Alright Gaia are you gonna tell me am I to go an adventure to save the world. Also am I dreaming ?"

-Nah, I was bored so I just unlocked your potential, I look forward to see what you end up doing with it. ** **-P.S You should go take a look at yourself in the mirror.


Quest Issued !

-Look At yourself in the mirror

-Reward: 100 xp; 6.9$.

-(Optional) Don't pass out

- +1 Intellect +1 Wisdom

The new quest that appeared in front of him brought his attention back to her voice. 'Why do I sound so feminine and why must I look at herself in the mirror. Wait ! Don't tell me... ' She thought as she went with urgency toward the bathroom only to freeze in place once she saw her reflection in the mirror. 'Who is this ? Why does she look so familiar' She brought one of her hand to feel her face, fingers shaking, almost too scared to confirm the reflection projected in the mirror before finally probing her lips. The first thought that came to her mind from the touch was ' They're so soft...' as she observed her new facial feature with surprising calm, a screen in the lower left of her sight was blinking as if to grab her attention

What did it says ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)