More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by lockieduncan@gmail.com [email protected]

Does he make any physical alterations?

Yes! Starting with Raymondi

James hit the Y button again, and a check list of all the available people he could modify popped up. He was shocked to see his own family appear there as well and made a mental note to check their scores later.

He selected Raymondi's name from the list, and a host of options for different body parts came up. James selected dick size first, and a warning popped up on the screen:

"Warning! As the selected person is currently in a state of hardness, any modifications made to this body area will only effect the subject's current erection if choosing to enlarge. If choosing to shrink, then the effects will remain permanent, but may cause significant psychological trauma to the subject and affect his life hereafter! Do you wish to continue? Y/N"

James grinned evilly, of course he pressed Y! Two sliders appeared with numbers going from 1 - 12 along the top from left to right. One was marked length and the other Girth, James slid the counter all the way down to 1 on both and hit modify.

"Warning! You have selected to shrink the subject's penis to 1" long and 1" wide when erect! This will make him unfuckable for the rest of his life! Are you sure you want to continue? Y/N"

James hit Y again, and smirked. The prick deserved what he got!

Going back to the options screen, he found numerous tempting options for the asshole who had him brutally and then had the fucking gall to develop feelings for him? He went to an option called "Jungle" and read the explanation. This option would cause the subject to grow irremovable body hair all over his body. A black, micro dicked yeti? James couldn't resist. He slid the slider up to max and confirmed.

James lay back on his bed satisfied that his justice had been completed. Then he rushed to the bathroom to throw up. What had he just done? He had just totally fucked up another person's life! Out of anger, hurt and pettiness. But god! It felt so good! It felt so natural and right! He threw up again and swore to himself he'd be better! He was above what he had just done! He would not be so weak again.

Going back to his room, he lay down breathing hard and painfully. He took another two pills and downed some water before checking the app again. Jess and Raymondi were no longer fucking at least. In fact it looked like Jess had kicked him out, as Raymondi's current activity showed as waiting for the bus in a state of confusion and anger. Jess's showed as thinking about texting you to try and make up in order to relieve her frustration.

Holy Fuck! This app is as real as it is insane! As a text notification from Jess popped up. Grimacing in pain, James drifted off to sleep again, ignoring Jess's text.

When James wakes up does he forgive Jess?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)