More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Twisted_Fellow Twisted_Fellow

Are you ready to begin?

Yes! Booting up... (Main)

Ah, yes, to truly begin this tale, you must be made aware of this young man's childhood. Lex Frost Moore, was found on the door step of a small town police station in Rancho Viejo, Texas. Yes, that's right. From the very beginning, he was alone. What he lacked in physical ability, he more than made up for with his brilliant mind and the determination to show the world that he was worth keeping. He was in and out of orphanages and foster homes until the age of 13. That was until the day he met Eliza (age 30) and Larry Moore (age 32). They had spoken with Lex about their lives while learning about his over the course of several hours, after all this they came to a simple conclusion. He would be perfect for their little home. He found that the only thing about his new life that was slightly difficult to adjust to was living with his 12 year old sister, Sofia. Over the course of his life, he didn't have any success making friends, at least, in person. He learned early that people could be rather cruel. His only saving grace to others, well, at least from what he could tell, were his heterochromia eyes. You see, ever since birth, his eyes have been different colors, his left eye was an icy blue and his right eye was an emerald green, but alas, I am straying from the topic at hand. Ah, right, he kept mostly to himself, continuing to excel in the academic fields. His enjoyment of video games greatly influenced his path through college, earning him a masters in programming with a minor in health science at the age of 17. He is currently the lead programmer at a small company in Olmito, Texas. He still doesn't have any friends, but he was still grateful to have family. Hmm, with the ground work information out of the way, now you are ready to begin the real story.

His head was laying on a small pillow next to his keyboard, falling asleep at work was far too common, just because he was 21, doesn't mean he shouldn't take precautions to reduce the damage it caused. He yawned softly while rubbing the sleep from his eyes, but noticed something strange before him, there was a health and mana bar in the upper left corner of his vision with his name above it, their current values were 30 Hp and 110 Mp. To the lower right was a small red exclamation mark with the number one next to it, flashing in the lower right corner of his vision. 'Huh, am I still asleep?', he thought to himself while wondering how to open it. It popped open, right as he thought of how to open it, revealing an odd quest.

Fixing yourself up

- Rinse your face

- Go to the restroom

- Grab a bite to eat

Reward: 15 xp

Optional:

- Masturbate in the restroom

- Don't trip

- Don't get caught

Reward: 75 xp and 1 Agility and 1 Endurance

Accept or Decline?

He glared at the pop up, but hit accept, saying. "Yep, I am definitely dreaming." His eyes widened as he spoke, his voice was...girly? And kinda sexy. Oh no, was he turning himself on!? He looked down and noticed he had C-cup breasts, and well, after a quick check with his right hand in his pants later, his dick was gone, but fuck, there was a soft, wet, and smooth pussy against his finger tips. He was still wearing his buttoned up short sleeve white t-shirt and black slacks for work, but this had to be a dream, right? He couldn't stop his hand from playing with his clit and wet labia, his body trembled as he squeaked from pleasure, letting out a soft moan after. "Fuck!" He looked around slowly before making a mad dash to the bathroom. What he saw in the mirror he did not recognize for the life of him. He, was definitely a she. 'Wait, did my eyes change?', she thought, taking a moment to verify before accepting that they had indeed changed. Her eye's colors had switched, her right eye was icy blue, and her left eye was emerald green. She squeaked again, touching the mirror with her left hand, seeing how dainty and smaller than her original, her other hand still playing more with her clit and labia. She couldn't stop moving her hips slightly against her hand. "No, no...mm.." She whimpered with a groan, 'God, this feels so good!', she thought looking around a second before her eyes widened, hearing a noise from the office area, it was about time for some of the guys to get into work. Her middle finger slipped inside herself, making her cry out softly, her whole body shook as she came against her hand. Two new exclamations flashed which she ignored. She leaned forward against the counter in front of her, slowly pulling out her right hand from her pants, 'Fuck, that felt good.', she thought before moving to one of the stalls, having heard footsteps heading towards the bathroom. There was no way, she could let the guys find her like this. They would at least tease her, at worse, they would her, and to make matters worse, she had no legal defense, she didn't exist on paper.

She was starting to cry, but stopped when she heard someone step into the bathroom, she quickly locked her stall before thinking, 'Oh god, please, I want to switch back to being a guy.' Just as she thought that a notification popped up.

Would you like to activate your default gender, male?

Yes or No?

She didn't need to think as she quickly hit, yes. She blinked, but didn't feel any different, but when she heard a voice. "Is someone in here?" It was Jacob's voice, one of the other programmers that works with him. Jacob was a bit of a bully to him, Jacob was a reliable worker and liked by most of the office. He coughed before replying, "Um, yeah, it's just me, Jacob." He heard a grumble before Jacob said. "Okay, it figures you'd take the good toilet, Lex." He blinked, realizing he had taken the better of the stalls. "Oh, um, sorry about that. I am just finishing up." He got up, flushing the toilet before stepping out to a impatient looking burly and handsome man wearing a blue button up t-shirt and brown slacks, who moved him to the side before heading into the stall, closing the door quickly behind him. Lex sighed, Jacob didn't even say, 'thank you' to him for finishing up quickly. He walked over to the row of sinks in front of the big wall mirror, letting out a sigh of relief seeing his normal, but worn face. He gave himself a slow once over, he had a solid jaw line, but his patches of stubble and splotches of acne didn't really look good on his already oily looking skin. All this paired up with his horrible social skills and anxiety made most people avoid him, it didn't help that today he had dark circles underneath his eyes from too many nights spent at the office.

He still needed to use the restroom, so he used one of the urinals before washing his hands and rinsing his face. He noticed every part of his active quest was crossed off now except for, 'Grab a bite to eat.'. He had almost forgotten that he was hungry.

A few moments later, he was sitting at his desk, making a call to have some food delivered. It wasn't anything special, but it would do. He really needed to try his hand at cooking to improve his health and diet, but not right now. Not only did he have work to do, but this crazy dream was likely to give him a heart attack before he ever woke up and had the chance to work on it. He started to rub his temples gently as those exclamations from earlier continued to flash. He sighed and let them pop up.

New skill gained!

Masturbation lvl 10

Touching yourself now builds up orgasms faster. Orgasm rate and pleasure increased by 10%.


New skill gained!

Fingering lvl 1

Touching your partner now builds up orgasms faster. Orgasm rate and pleasure increased by 1%.

(Matches current masturbation lvl when you are currently female)

Well, this was certainly interesting, he had to give it that, but this was a very odd start for a dream. Well, that's what he thought so anyway. With that in mind, he was hoping he'd wake up soon. T-this was a dream, right!?

Right!?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)