More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TylerUchiha TylerUchiha

Well, do you let her?

Yeah

A/N; I'm sorry that I haven't been posting on this story lately, it's just that I haven't had much inspiration I have been rewatching the show to get some but it never worked, I will try to add more chapters in the future.

"Yeah, why not?" you tell her

She hops out of her bed and into yours, climbing under your blanket Mabel rests her head on your pillow and in no time she falls asleep.

You wrap your arms around her waist, moving into a spooning position. She wiggles her rear on your crotch, getting a small throb from your semi-hard member. Soon enough your member escapes the confines of your pants and manages to slide in between her soft, warm, milky thighs.

"Mmmm…yeah" she mumbles in her sleep, and now you realize that her thighs are also wet.

About a thousand thoughts run through your head, but one just kept coming back; 'Sex with her would be so hot.' You knew thoughts like that were wrong and you shouldn't have them, but you couldn't stop them.

Slowing you move your hips back and forth, rubbing against her shorts. You hands snake to her breasts, but you stop yourself.

Do you go further?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)