More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jyel jyel

You should go home

Yeah you're right I should

You stand up from the bench and realize your underwear is wet with pre cum.

"Damn, that was amazing I wish Jasmine could blow me."

You keep on walking and keep imagining all the ways she could blow you that you don't even watch where you are stepping and fall into a ditch. You roll all the way down and your phone falls out of your pocket and cracks. You get up and brush the dirt off.

"Where is my phone? I swear it better have not cracked it cost me a fortune."

You start to look for your phone and you finally find it.

"Shit. It cracked. Fuck me I was gonna use that money to buy a new pair of headphones.... Hey what's that?"

You spot a leather book. It looks new as if someone had just bought it and put it in the ditch. You try to read the cover but it's in some other language.

"The fuck kind of book is this? Ancient hieroglyphics? Huh that's weird"

You open the book and see names written down in the book.

"Rebecca Young, Brenda Steel, Catherine Frost, Katelyn Walker? What is this?"

You keep on flipping the pages and see all kinds of names. You start to wonder why all these names are female names. Then when you're about to close the book you hear a woman's voice behind you.

"Do you have any idea what it is?"

You get scared because it's dark and it was just out of nowhere...

Do you run and drop the book or stay?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)