More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Droplet9water Droplet9water

How well will I take it.

Yah fuck morality!

I lost control of myself. So this is what I get for being away? Fighting for something right and this is what I get?

I grabbed the man's ugly face and crush it. Looking at the other one I said.

"Go out now before you see more." Scare as he is he run out the door.

Approaching the two other bodies I broke the one who buttfuck my Wife's arm waking him up, Grabbed his dick forcefully pulling it and feed it to him. Quick and painful, cries and muffled screams from the mouthful man were release by the man who mouth fucked my wife still hazy from the kick that I give him I finished him I grabbed head to his left ankle and tore him apart. Blood splashed from my voilent movement innards spilling in the area I look at my wife.

"Stay here." Scaring her to the sight of blood she passed out. I went to the window and inspect if the fucker is still there, seeing him still ubconscious I went and grab the broken glass and threw it to the asshole head making a hole at the center of it.

Seeing that they are dead I call someone from military to clean the mess I made in the bedroom and leave my wife alone. After all of it is done I still have see the person at the Entrance's situation before it worsens.

Did the delay worsens the Unknow Person's body?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)