More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by niceguy2002tim niceguy2002tim

Does Sarah skip class, or stay?

YES, she is getting out of there!

Sarah thinks twice about it, but leaves anyway. When she is almost out the door of the school she stops. Sarah thinks about how hot Mr. Doe was, and then turns around, almost running back to his class. When she shoves the door open, her jaw drops...

Standing there in front of her is Mr. Doe, and his exact double. He is a TWIN! Holy shit she thinks to herself.

"Hello there," he says, "I see you came back."

"Ye... ye... yeah. I'm Sarah," she manages to get out.

"Well what can I do for you Miss. Sarah?" he asks.

She looks at the twins, the only way to tell them apart is by their clothing. Mr. Doe is in a suit without a jacket and his twin is wearing casual clothes, khakis and a tight black T-shirt that shows off his muscular physique.

"Oh I am sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. Let me introduce you. Miss. Sarah this is my twin, as you can see, also known as Mr. Doe. You can call me Mr. John and if you wish you can call him Mr. William."

"Nice to meet you Miss. Sarah." Mr. William moves closer to her and puts out his hand. The girl shakes it and catches him with his eyes on her tits. Suddenly she remembers she forgot to put on a bra in her haste to get out of the house this morning. Sarah knows he can see her pink nipples through the thin dress shirt which is part of her uniform. He quickly looks away.

To break the silence, what does Sarah do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)