More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RosyBoy RosyBoy

How do you answer?

Y-Yes of course!

You fumble over your words as you desperately try to agree to Bowy’s offer. “Then that settles it. A night of Sultry Sex Fighter.” Bowy stated with an impish smirk. “But before we begin, would you say that you’re feeling a little pent up?” You weren’t sure why Bowy was asking, but you nodded vehemently regardless. You had a lot of pent up sexual energy and nowhere to release it. “Whew! So it’s not just me.” Bowy let out a deep sigh before continuing, “So why don’t we make this a little more interesting.” Your eyes began drooping downwards, taking in Bowy’s manly physique. His sleeveless tanktop was barely containing his bulging pecs and beefy belly, and it was making you a little lightheaded.

“Eyes up here Rosy.” Bowy interrupted your lingering stare. You shook your head timidly and tried your damnedest to look into Bowy’s steely blue eyes. “As I was saying... How about we add some fun stipulations to each match.” Your ears perked up when Bowy said that. “How about for each match, the loser must do something naughty at the request of the winner. Anything goes.” Your eyes widened the moment he said this. What was he suggesting!? If you win you can subject him to whatever you wanted!? Is he nuts!? “Judging by your expression you must like the idea.” You blushed when you heard Bowy say that. “If it makes you feel better, we can decide the stipulation before each match. So there’s no rude surprises.” You couldn’t even get a word out you were so excited. So you resorted to emphatic nodding to express your agreement to the terms.

“Awesome! Let’s boot up the game.” Bowy enthusiastically blurted as you both moved to the living room. Bowy turned on the console while you grabbed the controllers. You planted your rears on the couch right in front of the television. The title screen for Sultry Sex Fighter II lit up the room and images of half-naked beefy men flashed on the screen. You could feel yourself break out into a sweat, it was all a little embarrassing. You were certainly into all of these scantily clad men, but you weren’t sure what Bowy thought of all this. “So this is what you’re into, huh?” Bowy cheekily asked while nudging you with his elbow. You let out a nervous chuckle, but ultimately dodged the question. You weren’t necessarily closeted, but you also didn’t talk that much about your sexual preferences.

You could feel a tingle in your pants, but you managed to make it to the character select screen without embarrassing yourself. You had a wide selection of buff and half-naked men to choose from. Bowy scoured the screen intently, looking for a character that suited him. You could feel yourself getting a semi just from perusing the roster. This game was unique in that each match would end with a finishing move that was rather compromising. Every character had several ‘sexual climaxes’ they could perform to their defeated opponent, and you just knew that avoiding an erection was going to be impossible. Even with the denim jeans you were wearing, Bowy was assuredly going to notice any boners you received while playing. “Alright then, who are you choosing?” Bowy asked. There was no time to mess about, it was time to decide.

Who do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)