More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Torg Torg

Pick who you'd like to play:

Writers Read: Cast of Characters and Notes

Jamaican Resort: Cast of Characters

Please feel free to create other characters. You can borrow other writer's characters, as long as you don't do something terrible to them.

Main Character:

Several versions of the main character are available:

25-year old Male

19-year old Male
Here with his girlfriend Ashley.

26-year old Divorcee

19-year old Coed
Visiting with her bisexual college roommate Julie, bicurious.

Tour Guide
Jamaican resort employee

Swinger Couple (FIRST_NAME=husband, LAST_NAME=wife)

Randy George
Middle-aged rich developer from Columbus, Ohio. On secret getaway from his wife, six foot three inches tall, two hundred and twenty pounds of still pretty solid muscle from his days as a college football star. His blonde hair was bleached almost white from the sun, and he had a permanent tan. Big cock.

Other resort guests:

Ashley
19-year old Male's girlfriend, very religious, virgin, long bleached-blonde hair, which flowed down just past her shoulder blades. Her eyes were a dazzling lighter shade of blue, and her body was slim and athletic. She stood at about 5'7" and a 33B bust size.

Elevator Couple
She is a model-beautiful blond, about 5’5”, with hair down to her lovely ass in a jungle-pattern sarong that hugs her hourglass figure. She’s not wearing a bra, as her c-cup tits jiggle delightfully beneath the fabric. He is a tall black man with cocoa-colored skin and a lean, powerful physique. He’s wearing green Dockers and a white polo shirt. He exudes testosterone.

Franz Salinas-Schumann
Swinger friend of Swinger Couple, married to Rosalia Salinas.

Julie
19-year old coed's roommate, bisexual.

Justin Payne
Swinger friend of Swinger Couple, married to Latifah Payne.

Kyle
Cute Jamaican man, big cock, finds the divorcee on the beach after she lost her bikini top

Latifah Payne
Swinger friend of Swinger Couple, a heavy-breasted African woman with big ass.

Leon
Handsome young blonde gentleman, muscular with washboard abs, green eyes, encounters the divorcee naked in the elevator.

Maria
Swinger friend of Franz and Rosalia and Swinger Couple, first love of Franz, married to Miguel.

Mary Connelly
Wife to middle-aged husband, early to mid thirties, sandy brown shoulder-length hair, emerald green eyes, curvy hips, long, fit legs, flawlessly round ass, milky breasts were big, probably a c-cup in size.

Middle-aged Husband,
Tall but a little chubby. Married to Mary Connelly, hairline was decreasing, deteriorating slowly with age, early to mid thirties.

Miguel
Swinger friend of Franz and Rosalia and Swinger Couple, married to Maria.

Resort guest
Down the hall from 25-year old male's room, stunning brunette with dark skin in a blue bikini that matches her eye color answers the door. Her top barely contains her breasts, which are easily d-cups

Rosalia Salinas
Swinger friend of Swinger Couple, married to Franz Salinas-Schumann, slim dark-eyed brunette with a sharp-faced prettiness.

Sarah
Cute, but sad, blonde woman.

Trio of female guests
They run the gamut from a tall, skinny brunette with glasses to a voluptuous redhead to a short, blond.

Resort Employees

Angie
Resort masseuse, cute brunette, about 5'5" tall.

Isabelle
Randy's personal maid from the resort, about five six with dark skin and a nicely filled out top to her maids uniform

Monica
Resort bartender/tour guide, thin woman with shoulder-length sandy brown hair and well-proportioned b-cup sized breasts.

Room service waitress
Good-looking redheaded girl with an alabaster white complexion in a hotel uniform.

Other Characters:

Elizabeth
Daughter of the Swinger Couple.

Michael
Son of the Swinger Couple.

Mr. and Mrs. Manley
excursion boat owners that rented to Justin and Latifah.

Nurse
Treated Justin's sunburn and advised on usable sexual positions, invited to swinger reunion

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)