More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

What does John do?

Write her a love letter.

Knowing Katie's reputation for knocking guys back you decide it would be better if you could get her interest up a little bit first. You have thought that girls' always seem to go giddy for a secret admirer so you decide to write her a letter to see if she's keen. That night after school you go home and put pen to paper.

Dear Katie,

Long have I watched you from afar but my heart can no longer bare the burden of keeping my true feelings for you a secret. Each day in class I watch her heavenly body and admire your most exquisite of features. I'm constantly thinking of you and the love I feel for you know no bounds. I would be your most faithful servant forever and a day if you were to grace me with your body, mind and soul.

I long to hear from you but I cant bring myself to ask you out for fear of your rejection. A rejection that would likely crush my young spirit. If you would bless me with a reply, you can reach me at [email protected].

Ever lovingly,

Your Secret Admirer.

You fold the letter carefully and place if in a plain white envelope. The next day for school you make sure you arrive early before anyone else is likely to be around. Katie's locker is very close to yours so you slip the letter inside through the metal slits. The whole day is agony for you, as you have to watch Katie with out revealing that it was you who sent her the letter.

After another long and tiring day of school and football practice you race how to see if she has answered your note. You connect to the Internet and got to the email account you set up the night before just for this reason. It takes a while to load the inbox and you see...

Has Katie replied to your letter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)